BlueCupTools Podcats! Grundislav & ThreeOhFour! Episode 82!

Started by ThreeOhFour, Sat 09/06/2012 07:48:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Ponch

If Ben is working on the weekends for a while, why not have a guest host for the podcast? I nominate Dualnames or SSH. I NEED to hear a hillbilly accent coming out of a Greek or Scottish mouth. Or have VinceXII sit in again. Or maybe Ron Dave Gilbert or Snake or Steve McCrea -- one of the ancient, old school AGSers who can regale us youngins with rambling tales about the good old days, back when all we had was each other, CJ, and EZBoard! Snake could tell us all about Leitor's Edge! Dave could tell us about Purity of the Surf II. ProgZmax could tell us why we should vote for Ron Paul. The possibilities are endless!

Ben's addiction to working outdoors and being healthy shouldn't hinder my addiction to hiding indoors where Ryan Timothy can't find me and listening to podcasts! My dog and I don't get along as well as we did before when we go out walking. I think the Two Tools, One Cup podcast may be all that's keeping us from drifting apart entirely! I need Spaceman (In Space) and my dog needs DeliverRants!! Help, Grundy! :embarrassed:

selmiak

I vote Ponch as a guest host. Please talk all the podacast through about finding the right curves when painting female characters for games. Preferrably in different voices. But then the podcast is not that surprising and new for you (but at least for your dog).

Igor Hardy

Ponch

Quote from: Ascovel on Thu 26/07/2012 23:26:54
I want Ben304 hosting or no one at all!

Not even Grundy?!?  8-0

And for the record, my dog has already heard all my theories about drawing chicks. He would find me dull and uninspired as a guest host.

I guess the only solution is to wait for Ben304 to return to his senses and start taking Saturdays off again.  8-)

Stupot

Gabriel Knight is on GOG.com, so it works fine without DOSbox if you get it from there.

Igor Hardy

Quote from: Ponch on Fri 27/07/2012 03:36:41
Not even Grundy?!?  8-0

Grundy and Ben both of course - unbelievable chemistry!

I'm just saying "no" to someone replacing Ben in this particular podcast, even temporarily. But some completely different - competing - "blue cup" podcasts would be most welcome (potentially awesome).

Quote from: Stupot+ on Fri 27/07/2012 14:14:45
Gabriel Knight is on GOG.com, so it works fine without DOSbox if you get it from there.

Not sure about Gabriel Knight specifically, but GOG.com uses DOSbox to run most of its DOS-based oldies. Even for something like Duke Nukem 3D, which makes it crawl on 6 year old systems.

Ponch

Quote from: Ascovel on Fri 27/07/2012 14:26:20
I'm just saying "no" to someone replacing Ben in this particular podcast, even temporarily.

That's cool. But does anyone know how long this drought will last? Really, Ben! I didn't expect such shocking behavior from you. Working hard to pay the bills, keep a roof over your head, and put food on the table? Instead of making a free podcast?! What a questionable decision! I just don't get you kids today at all!  (wrong)  ;)

Stupot

@Ascovel.  Oh, yeah. I ran it again and it sure does use DOSbox.  At least it does so automatically rather than the user having to fart about trying to get it to run.

DoorKnobHandle

Guys (and Ponch), I have just received shocking information: Ben has ditched us all, the community and the podcast, under false pretenses. He doesn't work weekends, he sold out and applied at Google where he is currently making sure every single Youtube view counter glitches out at exactly 304.

Ponch

Quote from: dkh on Fri 27/07/2012 16:39:31
Ben has ditched us all, the community and the podcast, under false pretenses.

Curse you, Ben304!  :~( Y U No free podcast?! Y U leave us? Y U No return our loves 4 U?

Chicky

Weekends are for sleep and recording podcasts, not working on the ranch! Ben i will pay you two great british pounds.

Grundislav

ThreeOhFour

So that'll be 2 British pounds thanks Chicken and they better be great! :D

Ryan Timothy B

Hey, when you guys were talking about Assassins Creed 3, you had the music playing from Psychonauts, right? From that creepy guy's brain who believed everything was a conspiracy with all the agents wandering about stopping you.

Enjoyable podcast.

Anian

Quote from: ThreeOhFour on Mon 13/08/2012 15:25:16
So that'll be 2 British pounds thanks Chicken and they better be great! :D
Damn, you entice with free samples, then start to charge? Like a cheetah on Serengeti...or something. For shame.  :-D

Quote from: Ryan Timothy on Mon 13/08/2012 19:34:07
Hey, when you guys were talking about Assassins Creed 3, you had the music playing from Psychonauts, right? From that creepy guy's brain who believed everything was a conspiracy with all the agents wandering about stopping you.

Enjoyable podcast.
You mean this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I0_QTO-kwE ?
I don't want the world, I just want your half

Mati256

Looks like Ben has put his priorities in order and understands that the podcast is more important than work. Great news!
My Blog! (En Español)

Grundislav

Oh look, another episode (kind of sort of!)

We'll be back to normal posting schedule and content next week!

Ponch

Hooray! A new episode! I'm all a'tingle for the next exciting chapter of Spaceman (in space)  :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

EDIT (48 minutes later): Alas! My tingling was for naught.  :embarrassed: Still, all in all, a fine podcast. Looking forward to the next one.

SSH

I hereby demand that you start work immediately on the missing case with the interrupting ghosts!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk