BlueCupTools Podcats! Grundislav & ThreeOhFour! Episode 82!

Started by ThreeOhFour, Sat 09/06/2012 07:48:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Baron

Entertaining.  I mean, I miss some of the "high-input" segments obviously, but it was interesting to hear your further-developed Mordalles conspiracy theories.  It's interesting that the podcast lasted for about an hour, and you were talking about hour games you both had previously made: if only there were a way to combine the two projects in an amusing way....

ThreeOhFour

Hourgames would probably be better presented in video, I think. Kweepa used to take footage of himself making an hourgame, that was always fun.

Glad you guys are still enjoying the podcasts. Peter Gabriel bless your souls!  :kiss:

Baron

Quote from: ThreeOhFour on Mon 14/01/2013 09:30:51
Hourgames would probably be better presented in video, I think.

I think Francisco's oral description of which sprite looks like a blob and which sprite looks like a blob with a butt would suffice for my tastes, but then that's just me....   ;)

Vince Twelve

Finally listened and I must say, you have gotten further than anyone else at solving the ARG that I started in the early nineties.  Well done.

Grundislav

Grundislav

Let it not be said that we don't listen to our public (which is to say Ponch.)

Here is a special mini-podcast recorded on location in Walpole, Western Australia!

Armageddon

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Well that was disappointingly short...

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

What are you doing in Australialand, Grundislav? :)

Watch out for all the poisonous critters!

Armageddon

Australialand sounds like a great place to live besides all the insects that can kill you in your sleep. And the horrible internet.

Ponch

Nice mini-cast. But surely Bogans allowed opportunities for the full podcast experience that your listening audience craves!  :smiley:

Grundislav

I'm afraid that's all we recorded, what with having to fight off kangaroos and deadly insects the rest of the time.

frenzykitty

I have these in my car and they make my daily commute fantastic :D Informative and fun podcast :D

Grundislav

Chicky

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

You guys rock, these podcasts are the perfect inspiration for game making. For that i thank yee!

Ponch

Just when I'd finally accepted that you were never coming back and was ready to move on with my life... WHY DO YOU KEEP PLAYING GAMES WITH MY HEART?!? :=

Igor Hardy

Only the Final Cut of Blade Runner is bluish and greenish. They ruined the colors during restoration.

EDIT: These podcasts are such a great thing to listen to when I'm feeling down or find myself in a desperate situation where I need to quickly re-awaken my enthusiasm for game making.

Andail

Goodie!
Your voices are eerily similar, if it weren't for the accents.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk