BlueCupTools Podcats! Grundislav & ThreeOhFour! Episode 82!

Started by ThreeOhFour, Sat 09/06/2012 07:48:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Armageddon

Yay more talking!

I don't agree with you at all! :P I think it's better that the player character not say the dialogue option you just read and chose. Like FO3.

Andail

I also played through Baldur's Gate (II) as a bard! It was great, the lore bonus allowed me to identify everything without having to waste identifying spells and shit.
Probably lousy compared to every other class, but I've never been a power gamer.

ThreeOhFour

Rubbish! The ability to, in later stages, equip any item no matter class/race/character restrictions means a bard can become a veritable powerhouse! It's actually reasonably common for powergamers to pick Bard class for solo runs of BG because, equipped with the right wands, there's really nothing a Bard can't do!

Mati256

My Blog! (En Español)

selmiak

Vince Twelve

Why don't we hear all these vile things coming out of your mouth on the podcast, Benjamin?

Thanks for throwing in a Forest review alongside the discussion of all the great OROW games!  Wait, I'm a dart board now?

ThreeOhFour

I usually try to only say vile things when it's appropriate, and it rarely seems so on the podcast. It's called "Being professional", yeah!

Grundislav

Maybe one day we'll release all the vile stuff we say when we're not recording.  It can be called "Midnight Blue Cup."

ThreeOhFour

kaput

Great podcast :) totally have to agree with you guys about the cat in Kanji Gakusei, that was brilliant  (laugh) 

ThreeOhFour

I AM ONTO YOU, VINCE TWELVE!

Grundislav

Ryan Timothy B

Excellent!

Now talk about Skyrim. A whole episode. You know you want to.

Ponch

Another excellent episode. I hope the awkward pause gets resolved in the next show. :cool:

Grundislav

Armageddon

No no no no no, this is purely a platonic relationship between you two.

The Fool

Neat and bromantic ;)
I love the fact that the awesome bleeding emo poet in Ben Chandler: Paranormal investigator was actually based on Calin Leafshade. And that he was willing to voice himself :D
:)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk