BlueCupTools Podcats! Grundislav & ThreeOhFour! Episode 82!

Started by ThreeOhFour, Sat 09/06/2012 07:48:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Icey

My second dream is to be interviewed on the BlueCupTools Podcast!!!!! :D

an Urpney

Now that's something I'd like to hear (PubMaster interview)!
Born to the sound of marching feet,
Trained as a military elite.
Each of us drilled and singled out to be,
An Urpney.

Ponch

Yes! Interview Vince (I hear he has a new cat or a new game or something). After that, interview Icey. Then interview Dualnaems so he can interview you about interviewing him. This is clearly an awesome plan.  (nod)

EchosofNezhyt

Interview me about why I love fritos so much, Though I may need a 35 to 45min segment to describe them.

ThreeOhFour

Do it in a range of silly voices and we'll consider it.  (nod)

EchosofNezhyt

Heh, if that was directed to me. Don't encourage me cause I will haha.

Mati256

Hey Ben you play in a band? Have you posted any of your music in the forum?
My Blog! (En Español)

ThreeOhFour

My band has never recorded a song yet. You can see some demos of stuff I've recently written on my dev journal tumblr thing though.

Chicky

Brilliant! I'm here animating as Ben's talking tween frames. Massively motivational, great work.

Ponch

Quote from: Chicky on Wed 20/06/2012 00:06:19
Brilliant! I'm here animating as Ben's talking tween frames. Massively motivational, great work.

After listening to them mock me for drawing everything by hand, I was actually motivated enough to break out my tablet and use it for my MAGS game. Clearly, this podcast is the best thing to happen to AGS ever (except for Oceanspirit Dennis, of course). One listen and we're all better people for it!  ;-D

ThreeOhFour

vwg: I've been on the phone to your agent. She says you'll be busy all week with the ice-cream sponsorship people. You shouldn't get my hopes up like that :(

Chicken: We're total animation bros/colleagues/comrades now :D

Ponch: Man, I feel so influential now! Everybody wear silly hats!

Ponch

ThreeOhFour

Grundislav

Ponch

ThreeOhFour

* ThreeOhFour approves of this 304%

Just for clarification, the early release of this episode is due to our switching to a midweek release schedule from now on, which suits us more!

Ponch

At this rate, by the tenth podcast, it will be made up of nothing but special segments!  :=

Also, perfect dog-walking length. Thanks for that. But no Vince XII interview? I was so looking forward to it. I've heard from a very reliable source that he is FASCINATING.  8-)

TomatoesInTheHead

stepsoversnails

I love these. you guys should set up an itunes store thingy.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk