BlueCupTools Podcats! Grundislav & ThreeOhFour! Episode 82!

Started by ThreeOhFour, Sat 09/06/2012 07:48:54

Previous topic - Next topic

ThreeOhFour

Ponch: Hopefully we can get Mr Twelve once he has returned from his NY activities! Glad we got the length spot on this time!

TomatoesInTheHead: Grundislav does release games more regularly and consistently than pretty much anybody, you do realize? :D

stepsoversnails: We tried but Grundi's server doesn't support it, sadly :(

Ponch

Quote from: ThreeOhFour on Wed 20/06/2012 12:58:39
Glad we got the length spot on this time!

Actually, it was about a minute and a half too long. I'll trust you'll remedy this in future installments.  :wink:

Chicky

Ahahah *giggle* 304 and Grundi talking about Abe <3

^ This is how i roleplay.

Igor Hardy

Wonderful 2nd podcast. I listened to it while working on a background for my game which made me scrutinize it much harder. It also made me burst in laughter - especially during the Deliverance part.

straydogstrut

Haha excellent third podcast - this is becoming a mandatory part of my saturday morning routine, love it=) I really liked the format of it this time around with the discussion topic (remakes) and the reviews section. It just keeps getting better and better.

On a side note, I haven't seriously played Abe's Odyssee but I loved Exoddus so I am shocked that they want to start doing remakes. I don't see the point since they're on the Playstation Store anyway. I agree with the sentiment about doing remakes so that games can be played on modern platforms. I wouldn't have thought the original Tombraider needed a remake but they made a good job of Anniversary.

EchosofNezhyt

Is your podcast the vice city mission complete noise? Its driving me nuts cause I recognise it.

Grundislav

EchosofNezhyt

Thanks, Goodjob on the third podcast.

You have a good taste in podcast noises!

ThreeOhFour

Our release schedule is every Wednesday! That means: Soon, veryweirdguy. Very soon.

ThreeOhFour

Well Wednesday is a character in the Addams Family so all we need to see is a new Addams Family series/film and we will totally release #4.

* ThreeOhFour taps foot patiently waiting for this film/series.

Igor Hardy

Quote from: ThreeOhFour on Wed 27/06/2012 12:52:12
Well Wednesday is a character in the Addams Family so all we need to see is a new Addams Family series/film and we will totally release #4.

Did you see that one with Tim Curry? You might lose interest in ever seeing another Addams Family film after witnessing it.

Anian

Quote from: Ascovel on Wed 27/06/2012 13:46:43
Did you see that one with Tim Curry? You might lose interest in ever seeing another Addams Family film after witnessing it.
Well it was the last one, plus it's far from the worst thing Addams related.
Also Dr. Frank-N-Furter/Gabriel Knight etc. man should not be put down.  :undecided:
I don't want the world, I just want your half

Ponch

So the rumors were true: Vince XII really is fascinating! But now that I've discovered that your interview guests must take part in Deliver Rants, I demand that you interview Ghost and Tzachs. I must hear how a hillbilly twang is filtered through German and Israeli accents.  :=

Or you could interview Pixel Hunt. That would be four (five?) people ranting at once. My ear buds would explode from the awesomeness.  :cheesy:

And what of Space Man (In Space)? What will happen to our hero? I'm all a'tingle for the next exciting installment! And dare I hope there will be an AGS game tie-in with this dramatic serial?  :wink:

Tramponline

Hillarious interview and great seance(!) guys!

But why was everyone so quite, when Vince
announced he was going to make an "Ego-shooter"? - I was rolling on the floor laughing!!

By the way, Vince, that's the first interview that I heard of you, where you weren't
using as many 'umms', what's up with that?
I thought that was going to be your quirky trademark as all powerful
big-time game designer!? :P

But seriously, great, great interview all three of you!

ThreeOhFour

Actually, Ponch has shed light on one of my "things I look forward to" happenings of the future: Having a guest with a strong European accent of some description do a Deliver-rant :D

As for a Spaceman in Space game, the idea is to explore the thrilling medium of adventure through the non-interactive linear audio only format. Making a game of it might ruin the artistic credibility of the project, I am afraid.

I wasn't laughing when Vince said he would make an FPS because it is something I support and would actually play. I love Vince's games and I love many FPS games - perfect combination. If he was joking... well, put me down as "heartbroken".

As for the lack of ums, it was probably our superior interviewing skills that made him more comfortable chatting than all of those other lame interviewers! That, or he was focused on being as interesting as possible to try and make us forget about getting him to do a Deliver-rant (which clearly failed miserably - mostly because Deliver-rants is our #1 favourite part of doing the show).

Thanks for listening, guys!  :cheesy:

Anian

Not that I minded mr. XII, quite the opposite, but I really liked the art discussion and tips parts from previous episodes.  :undecided:
I don't want the world, I just want your half

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk