BlueCupTools Podcats! Grundislav & ThreeOhFour! Episode 82!

Started by ThreeOhFour, Sat 09/06/2012 07:48:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Anian

I don't want the world, I just want your half

Ponch

Man, I sure do miss the podcast. What fun the dog and I had with it. But I guess it's gone now and it's never coming back. I have no evidence for this, but I can only assume it's true.

R.I.P. Two Tools, Once Cup podcast. We barely knew ye.  :=

(Seriously, where's the new episode? The dog gets fidgety if he doesn't get a good walk in before dinner  :wink: ).

DoorKnobHandle

ThreeOhFour

Haha, hooray, we are important!

I have been sick, but we still managed to do a podcast on Sunday (although I have no idea if I was even slightly comprehensible with the state this fever has had me in). I haven't spoken to Grundislav since, though, since we've both been working and our timezones are exactly opposite each other, but I'm sure he'll upload it soon (unless I've forgotten to send him something  ???)

Cheers!

Ponch

Quote from: dkh on Wed 18/07/2012 17:39:05
Ben's been sick you monsters! MONSTERS!!

Has it occurred to you that maybe Ben304 doesn't want you advertising the fact that he picked up syphilis from a particularly sexy (and shockingly easy) young lady-sheep? Has it occurred to you that Ben304's vast and interesting collection of various STDs and how they impact podcast schedules are a private matter not meant to be discussed on these forums? Can't you please respect his privacy during this difficult time?

I'm disappointed in you, dkh. Anian and I were able to politely ignore Ben's recurring battles with gonorrhea and his latest stubborn outbreak of pubic lice. But you? Oh, you just had to stick your nose in his business and air his dirty (sexy) laundry, didn't you? For shame!

Goodness, this is worse than when he got genital warts from a randy wombat and accidentally deleted Airwave 2 while in the grips of a warty fever.

ThreeOhFour

Dude, it's just Bunyip flu. My nipples will grow back in no time.

Ponch

Grundislav

I've had a particularly busy week between work and Ben Jordan 8, so I haven't fully edited together the podcast yet.  I'll try and have it done by tonight, but it may be delayed by a day or two.

Ponch

Gosh! Grundy's got the herpes Bunyip Flu too! Goodness, it certainly seems to be going around!  :=

Grundislav

The Bunyip Flu has been cured!  Our nipples are back and lactating as normal! (What? That's NOT normal?  I'd better go see a doctor, then...)

Episode 7

(This also happens to be the longest episode yet!)

Ponch

Of course it's normal! Why, if all four of my nipples didn't produce milk constantly, then how would I eat my Rice Krispies* every morning? Dry? I think not, sir!

Also, hooray for a new podcast! I was just about to take the dog out for a walk. Looks like he's in luck tonight as I won't have to again regale him with my own retelling of your previous podcasts. (He much prefers the original Spaceman (In Space) to my poor version -- I think my Spaceman sounds a bit too knowing to his finely tuned ears. Winking at the audience, if you will. My dog does not care for even subtle camp in his dramatic readings).

- Ponch

* Ben tells me that Down Under they're called Rice Bubbles. Damn, Australia is a strange place.

Anian

Yay!

Quote from: Ponch on Fri 20/07/2012 03:54:46* Ben tells me that Down Under they're called Rice Bubbles. Damn, Australia is a strange place.
Said the lactating 4 nippled human male.  :tongue:
I don't want the world, I just want your half

Igor Hardy

Thanks for releasing it before I started begging. Great episode! Hanz & Helmut are a great addition.

There were a few things that you said that I'm outraged about of course. For example, the voodoo messages puzzles in Gabriel Knight are some of my favorites (of all time!).

As for introductions... Eye of Geltz does perhaps alienate a bit at the start, because of throwing you into that huge place. But on the other hand there's something profoundly artificial about always giving the player gradual introductions. I'm not sure it would even fit with Eye of Geltz's game world structure to do it this way.

Quote from: Anian on Fri 20/07/2012 09:53:28
Said the lactating 4 nippled human male.  :tongue:

Ponch is male!?  :shocked:

Ponch

Quote from: Ascovel on Fri 20/07/2012 20:26:57
Ponch is male!?  :shocked:

Damn right I am, baby. Just because I'm a cow doesn't mean I'm some sort of girly cow.  :=

Armageddon

ThreeOhFour

It may be a while before our next podcast, unfortunately. I'm currently having to work weekends, which is when we record, so for the next couple of weeks you'll have to be without your BlueCupTools fix, sadly.

We'll be back with a vengeance as soon as work quietens down a bit, though!

Igor Hardy

Shame. At least this way Grundislav will have more time polishing his Ben Jordan to the finish line.

Ponch

Quote from: ThreeOhFour on Tue 24/07/2012 13:56:33
I'm currently having to work weekends

Ah, "having to work weekends." I got ya. No need to explain. I've used that excuse myself from time to time. (I hope your latest bout of herpes Bunyip Flu clears up soon).  :cool:

Andail

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk