BlueCupTools Podcats! Grundislav & ThreeOhFour! Episode 82!

Started by ThreeOhFour, Sat 09/06/2012 07:48:54

Previous topic - Next topic

veryweirdguy

This whole discussion came at EXACTLY the right time for me, having just finished a game with no idea what to work on next. You guys are the bestestest.

Xionix

Great podcast, is just like watching The Big Bang Theory without any video. Me gusto la voz de Dr. Morales lol. Very informative stuff about doing things with AGS. These 7 are the only podcast available? Also, does someone know the name of the song at the beginning? I remember hearing it a long time ago.

ThreeOhFour

Ponch: Sadly, Spaceman in Space was concluded in Episode 7.

VWG: <3

Xionix: There are 8 podcasts available! Also, the intro song is "Semi Charmed Life" by Third Eye Blind.

Ponch

Quote from: ThreeOhFour on Wed 15/08/2012 14:20:32
Ponch: Sadly, Spaceman in Space was concluded in Episode 7.

What?! This is shocking news!  8-0

I need to lie down for a while until I come to terms with this.  :~(

Xionix

I really liked that song, but completly forget about it. Listened to all 8 podcast and I really enjoyed them, looking foward to the next time. Too bad Dr Morales is dead, I wanted to hear a cooking show of him talking in spanglish, doing some "tostones con tequila" or something like that. Great job on the podcast guys.

selmiak

hmmm, what about a monthly podcast now? I'd like to listen to another one.

oh, and this seems to be the perfect place to point at the missing picks of the month... ;)

Chicky

I see podcast thread at top of board, i disappoint D:

Ponch

Damn it! Why is this thread at the top of the board yet contains no new podcast?! I blame Chicky!

Chicky

ahhhaha, Ponch :D

I digress, Bendislav, could you at least hum jaunty tunes for twenty minutes?

selmiak

This mad cow is haunting me in my sleep... :D

Ponch

Yer darn tootin' that cow is mad! MAD COW! It's got a fever! And the only prescription is more cowbell podcast!

I gotta have more podcast!

Ponch

;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D

UPDATE: Special Birthday Edition! 
:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

gameboy

Vince Twelve

I have some splainin' to do!  I actually picked the name when a ghost named Señor Morales visited me in my sleep.

And wow, so I'm like live blogging this here: You're still talking about me?  I can neither confirm nor deny any rumors about Felicia Day licking my bald head.

Ilyich

Yay, finally! Great episode, guys - Morales conspiracies, Lionheart, juicy AGS gossip, indie games and just the right amount of hate for the Dodge/Burn tool - it's like it's been made specifically for me, not Ponch! :cheesy:

Actually, scratch that bit about the dodge tool - there's not enough hate in the world. :cheesy:

Looking forward to the next podcast!

ThreeOhFour

Quote from: Mr. 12
I have some splainin' to do!  I actually picked the name when a ghost named Señor Morales visited me in my sleep.

OOOooooOOoooOOooOoOo  8-0

Quote from: Ilyich on Mon 29/10/2012 19:59:26
Actually, scratch that bit about the dodge tool - there's not enough hate in the world. :cheesy:

Amen!  :cheesy:

Baron

Interesting stuff -I've finally caught up.  The silly banter and the puns were certainly entertaining, but what I really find fascinating are your own impressions of the trials and tribulations of the game development process.  What I'm missing in the last two episodes are the higher-tempo segments, particularly Deliver-Rants, the episodic soap-operas and the mock-advertisements.  Actually, you haven't done that last bit, but you should.  Keep up the good work!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk