BlueCupTools Podcats! Grundislav & ThreeOhFour! Episode 82!

Started by ThreeOhFour, Sat 09/06/2012 07:48:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Ponch

Quote from: Baron on Tue 30/10/2012 00:51:52
You haven't done [mock-advertisements], but you should.

Ooh! You could plug the Barn Runner series. Going strong since 2003. ("Now even longer lasting than Ben Jordan!")

It's not so much mock-advertising as it is free advertising, but I think it's just the thing my games your podcast needs!  ;-D

ThreeOhFour

The higher-tempo segments kinda stopped being fun and started being a chore so we decided to do away with them. Glad you're all enjoying!

Ponch

So no more DeliverRants? I guess we'll just have to wait for the next MAGS to get DeliverRants: The Game  :=

selmiak

Xionix

Glad to listen to another episode, Dr. Morales from RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRResonance is the best character ever since Solid Snake and Godot. And stop playing games and doing life stuff so you can make more podcast. Glad we got a cow to fight for our podcast rights.

Ponch

tzachs

Great show, and this was the best episode yet!
Definitely gonna kill a Morales in my next adventure game.. Eventually he will end up like Kenny..

Disco

Quote from: tzachs on Sat 03/11/2012 08:29:44
Definitely gonna kill a Morales in my next adventure game.. Eventually he will end up like Kenny..

No Grazie!

Grundislav

Are you sad because it's almost 2013 and you haven't gotten your BlueCup Tools Podcast fix in months? 

Well fear not!

Ok, so there's no new episode, but something is better than nothing, right?

Here, we present a snippet of a conversation that was specially recorded and never found a place in a podcast because we never got around to recording one afterwards.  Think of it as a 15 minute special.

Grundislav Goes to a Midnight Release

Ponch

Quote from: Grundislav on Mon 31/12/2012 04:08:08
Are you sad because it's almost 2013 and you haven't gotten your BlueCup Tools Podcast fix in months? 
Why, it's like you're right inside my head!  :cheesy:

QuoteWell fear not!
I'll try. But this long without a podcast has left me psychologically scarred and unable to trust or form meaningful relationships with people. :undecided:

QuoteOk, so there's no new episode, but something is better than nothing, right?
I'm a bit unclear. Is this reason to go on living or not? I need guidance in this matter. :confused:

QuoteThink of it as a 15 minute special.
Hmmm... This might be just the small scrap of hope I need to face another year in this cold, uncaring, podcastless world. We'll see... :sealed:

Anian

Quote from: Grundislav on Mon 31/12/2012 04:08:08Here, we present a snippet of a conversation that was specially recorded and never found a place in a podcast because we never got around to recording one afterwards.  Think of it as a 15 minute special.

Grundislav Goes to a Midnight Release
So what I gather from this is that this is a Midnight Special. *parum-pum*
I don't want the world, I just want your half

Xionix

Hey!! Im the fat nerd with the girlfriend so STOP TALKING ABOUT ME!!! Nah, just kidding, I not go out with my imaginary girlfriend in public, Im ashamed of her, I told her to go to the gym but she does not listen, is like she is not even there. This was a fun little talk, too bad Dr Morales does not play Assassins Creed. Btw I like when you review and talk about old games, I played Gabriel Knight and love it. Now Im doing Planescape.

Ponch

selmiak

funny stuff :D

QuotePeople know how to make games. They don't need our help
(roll) :grin:

Xionix

AT LAST!!!! I can continue my podcast addiction, I decided go out and see ppl, but then i see a new podcast and i decided stay in my cave and listen to this for 400 times. Keep em coming, I dont want to go to rehab. Downloading right now!!

DoorKnobHandle

Thoroughly enjoyed, as always :)

For what it's worth, either format is fine to me. Maybe mixing it up like you've been doing is the best way to go.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk