BlueCupTools Podcats! Grundislav & ThreeOhFour! Episode 82!

Started by ThreeOhFour, Sat 09/06/2012 07:48:54

Previous topic - Next topic

ThreeOhFour

Igor: Interesting! That's the version I have :D

Andail: It's because we're clones both taken from the same primary source, then modified physically to make sure nobody gets suspicious :=

Also, I sat in on a guest spot on the DOS Nostalgia Podcast with Anatoly Shaskin and we both talk about the mighty Build Engine by Ken Silverman and get extremely excited about DOS games for 2 hours. :D

Scarab

A thoroughly enjoyable podcast, lads. I'm always excited to this thread updated. :)

Quote from: Chicky on Sat 29/06/2013 23:28:01
You guys rock, these podcasts are the perfect inspiration for game making. For that i thank yee!

Agreed. Never fails to make me dust off the old game ideas notebook on my desk.  :-D

oraxon

Yes, thanks for another inspiring podcast. It spurred me to adjust my wacom settings and study more backgrounds.

Grundislav

Another episode!

Wow, are we actually doing these regularly again?

THANKS, BRAN!

ThreeOhFour

Calin Leafshade

ThreeOhFour

import the podcast as background music to your new engine game and then listen to it

and then enter it in mags <3

Ilyich

Yay! Another delightful episode! Loved all the friendly off-topic rambling in this one :-D

Vince Twelve

Linus Bruckman was an OREM game.  (That's One Room Eight Months for you philistines.)

I fell asleep last night listening to the podcast and had visions of Ben304s and Grudislavs dancing in my head.

ThreeOhFour

Ponch

Quote from: Vince Twelve on Sun 14/07/2013 15:20:51
I fell asleep last night listening to the podcast and had visions of Ben304s and Grudislavs dancing in my head.
Oh, that was going to happen anyway. :wink:

Thanks for the new cupcast, guys. Enjoyable as always -- and much sooner than expected! I want (nay! demand!) to see pictures of the cork board. :=

selmiak

listen to bctp
sleep
make a list

great episode :-D

have you done an episode already about getting ideas and where you are stealing getting inspiration from?
and what kind of subtances from coffee to cocain do you use to keep you motivated and what was your worst result of drunken coding? And the best too of course...
and I'd like to know more about these revolutionary gameideas where you feel like the king of the world when you have'em :)

WalkThruWalls

How did we never realize this podcast existed?! And Metal Dead was featured in the first episode... shame on us! A very belated thank you for the kind words.

Now to listen to the rest of them!

Grundislav

Armageddon

Hey uh. You should skip the 13th episode and move to 14 because a lot of people on this forum are superstitious. (roll)

Grundislav

Grundislav

No, we'd need to be in the same room again to do that. 

Here you go!

In this special episode, "Top Scores," we each talk about and play some of our favorite tracks from video games!

ThreeOhFour

Ëâ,,¢Ã‹â,,¢Ã‹â,,¢ÃŠÅ½ÃŠÅ¾Ã‰â€nןun sÃ,,± ʎןןɐǝɹ ɹǝqɯnu 31 sÃ,,±É¥Ê‡ ¡buÃ,,±Ê‡Ã,,±É¹Ê ʎɯ ʇɐ Êžooן 'ʇÃ,,±É¥s ʎןoÉ¥Ëâ,,¢Ã‹â,,¢Ã‹â,,¢

¡ÊŽoظuǝ ¡Ê‡Ã,,± buÃ,,±op oʇ punoɹɐ ʇǝb ʎןןɐuÃ,,±ÉŸ oʇ ןooÉ” s,ʇÃ,,± os - ɐÃ,,±×ŸÉÉ¹Ê‡snɐ oʇ ǝɯɐɔ ÊŽpunɹb ǝɹoɟǝq ɐǝpÃ,,± ǝɥʇ pɐɥ Ã,,± - sǝbɐ ɹoÉŸ ɹǝɥʇǝboʇ ʇnd oʇ pǝʇuɐʍ ǝÊÅ',ǝʍ ǝuo sÃ,,± ǝposÃ,,±dǝ ʍǝu sÃ,,±É¥Ê‡

¡×ŸÇnbǝs ǝɥʇ ʇnoqɐ ɹɐǝɥ oʇ pǝʇÃ,,±É”xǝ puɐ - ǝɯosǝʍɐ :sןןɐʍnɹɥʇʞןɐʍ

Ëâ,,¢ÃŠâ€¡uÃ,,±od ǝɯos ʇɐ ǝɹoɯ ʇÃ,,± ɹǝÊÅ'oÉ” oʇ ǝÊÅ'ɐɥ ןן,ǝʍ Ëâ,,¢ÃŠÅ½Ã—ŸÇÊ‡Ç×ŸdɯoÉ” ʇou ʇnq - ÉŸo ʇɹos :ʞɐÃ,,±É¯×ŸÇs

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk