BlueCupTools Podcats! Grundislav & ThreeOhFour! Episode 82!

Started by ThreeOhFour, Sat 09/06/2012 07:48:54

Previous topic - Next topic

jwalt

Joey might not be wrong about the photocopier being a phone. A substantial number of them have a fax function and are connected to a phone line. Just coming to the defense of Rosa's companion.

Ponch

Another fine podcast, but gosh it got unexpectedly humid at the end! Bromance indeed! :shocked:

Vince Twelve

Are you sure this wasn't the Valentine's Day edition?

Excuse me while I get back to my Grundi/Ben slash-fiction.

Grundislav

Quote from: Vince Twelve on Mon 05/08/2013 21:28:35

Don't forget to include a Morales in there somewhere.

Ponch

Quote from: Grundislav on Tue 06/08/2013 01:16:18
Quote from: Vince Twelve on Mon 05/08/2013 21:28:35
Don't forget to include a Morales in there somewhere.
But that would make it snuff slash fiction. And no one wants to read that sort of stuff! :=

Grundislav

New episode!

A very atmospheric discussion.  Also, longest podcast yet, but the last one for a while because I'm moving away and won't have access to my PC and microphone for a couple of weeks.

Fitz

I'm really enjoying these, just the kind of thing to lie back and listen to on a lazy evening :) Was it the last one that mentioned Primordia? Because seriously, maybe I'm tonedeaf, but Crispin sounded so much like Grundislav sometimes!

Armageddon

Quote from: Vince Twelve on Sun 11/08/2013 03:23:43
Dibs on stand-in Grundislav duties.
Yay, we may get more after all! Great podcast today though, nice to listen to while drawing, not much insight in how to create atmosphere though. :P

Ponch

Quote from: Vince Twelve on Sun 11/08/2013 03:23:43
Dibs on stand-in Grundislav duties.
I'll hold your trophies while you skype. :wink:

Another good installment. Can't wait for the next one.

Andail

Yay!*
Nooo!**
Yay!***
Nooo!****

* Another podcast.
** Grundislav taking podcasting break.
*** Vince possible substitute.
**** Out of orange juice.

Retro Wolf

Ponch

Andail

I didn't read Miller's Batman myself, but I remember stumbling upon this article years back:
http://www.i-mockery.com/comics/longbox7/

selmiak

you're playing Sword & Sworcery now? Don't tell me you you haven't played Faster than Light yet!? I got FEZ with the recent humble bundle (but haven't played it yet, gotta do that now, now that it was mentioned on the BCTP (oh, btw, I haven't played planescape torment yet, should I?)), so if that is where you got it, go play FTL and podcast about it while you both are playing it batteling out who dies first :D

have fun in NY ben :D

Scarab

Quote from: Grundislav on Sun 22/09/2013 17:39:00
We're back!

Sweet!

Can't wait to give it a listen during tomorrow's commute :-D

Edit after listening: Another great installment, keep 'em coming :)
P.S. No complaints here with regards to podcasts with no specific theme.

Ponch

A new episode! Hooray! I can't wait to listen to it! ;-D I sure hope I don't learn something dreadful and shocking, such as Ben Chandler hates Shakespeare or anything. That would be terrible! But I doubt it would happen because surely a cultured man like Grundislav wouldn't stand for such a misinformed opinion. No doubt, he would set Mr. Chandler straight!  (nod)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk