BlueCupTools Podcats! Grundislav & ThreeOhFour! Episode 82!

Started by ThreeOhFour, Sat 09/06/2012 07:48:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Ponch

Darn it! I was about to take my girlfriend out to see Gravity. But now I have to tell her to call a cab and get out of my apartment... The new podcast is up! :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Armageddon

Yesh!

Also Ponch, Gravity is amazing. See it in IMAX maybe if you have it there.

Ben, you haven't seen enough movies to know that Priest is a pretty not good film. :-D

ThreeOhFour

I know Priest is a terrible film. I don't see how that should stop me from liking it? :D

Ponch: Your dedication to the podcast is most admirable!

Grundislav

Gravity was pretty amazing.  First movie I've ever seen in 3d and I can't imagine seeing it in 2d.

Ponch

Quote from: ThreeOhFour on Sat 19/10/2013 05:04:04
Ponch: Your dedication to the podcast is most admirable!
Shhh! I'm listening to the podcast! If you're going to make noise, go outside and wait on the curb with my girlfriend! ;)

Quote from: Grundislav on Sat 19/10/2013 05:05:25
Gravity was pretty amazing.  First movie I've ever seen in 3d and I can't imagine seeing it in 2d.
This goes double for you, Shakespeare hater! :P

Andail

Nice one!
Also nice hearing Joel's voice :) We've communicated a lot and now there's a voice attached to those text messages. A slightly disoriented voice struggling for words :P

ThreeOhFour

Haha yeah, poor Joel. We caught him completely off guard! :=

Grundislav

The Number 23

Also, for you hip Twitter people the podcast now has an official account: https://twitter.com/BCT_Podcast

Armageddon

Best podcast yet. Ben still didn't tell use where he got the verbcoin shirt. ;)

Ponch

I come home on a Saturday night and what do I find waiting for me? A new podcast!

A few quick observations:
* Grundy derides others for not playing text parser games, yet he has never played Fallout or Tex Murphy. For shame!
* Why wasn't the performance by Ben and the 304s podcasted or streamed over the web? Surely the tubes could handle the strain!
* Australia, the deadliest continent on Earth, mandates bicycle helmets and bells? Isn't that a minor concern in a country where spiders devour entire towns?!? :shocked:

All in all, another fine episode. My DangerSexTM quota for the week has been met and I can sleep soundly tonight. Well done, gentlemen.

Chicky

Ahh, nothing better than a cup of brew, a freshly trimmed moustache and a new podcast, here here!

Stupot

Ponch

Another podcast and again I am shocked at the things Grundy reveals! He doesn't like Shakespeare! He's never played Quake! He isn't familiar with Druuna, simply the greatest character of late 20th century literature?! I can't even find the words to describe the outrage I'm feeling right now! :shocked:

Fortunately for my blood pressure, halfway through the podcast I paused it and listened to the Quake theme for a few minutes. It gave me the time I needed to sort my feelings and realize that I can still find a way to love the podcast despite Grundy's incredibly limited knowledge of art and culture (ad big bottoms). And now I must go play Spaceman In Space for a bit and then flip through my old Druuna hard covers. :=

ThreeOhFour

Grundislav

Now hold on just one minute, Ponch.
Quote from: Ponch on Thu 31/10/2013 22:19:15
It gave me the time I needed to sort my feelings and realize that I can still find a way to love the podcast despite Grundy's incredibly limited knowledge of art and culture (ad big bottoms).

Ok, I'll give you art, I'll give you culture, but big bottoms? HOW DARE YOU SIR! MY KNOWLEDGE OF BIG BOTTOMS IS UNPARALLELED!

ThreeOhFour

Grundislav

Ponch

Quote from: ThreeOhFour on Fri 01/11/2013 00:04:42
(and I cannot lie)

I shall take you at your word, Grundy. Butt you are on probation, ass far as I'm concerned. :cool:

Armageddon

Grundy hasn't played They Hunger? BURN THE HEATHEN!!!

I play that every single Halloween.

Also Ben, play System Shock 2 and get all the HD mods.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk