BlueCupTools Podcats! Grundislav & ThreeOhFour! Episode 82!

Started by ThreeOhFour, Sat 09/06/2012 07:48:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Ponch

Ooh! What incredibly offensive thing will we learn about Grundy this week? Does he hate puppies? Is he reading Mein Kampf? Is he parking in handicapped spots?

I'm all a'tingle! :cheesy:

DoorKnobHandle

Quote from: Ponch on Sat 14/12/2013 20:07:55
Ooh! What incredibly offensive thing will we learn about Grundy this week? Does he hate puppies? Is he reading Mein Kampf? Is he parking in handicapped spots?

It's much worse. He hasn't seen Star Wars Episode IV.

Ponch

Quote from: DoorKnobHandle on Sat 14/12/2013 20:10:48
Quote from: Ponch on Sat 14/12/2013 20:07:55

It's much worse. He hasn't seen Star Wars Episode IV.
The horror!! :shocked: I can only hope that he hasn't seen Episode I either!

I'll be praying for you, Grundy! :sealed:

DoorKnobHandle

He has. He has.

And he... kinda... Liked it I guess? Not sure but it sounded like he kinda did. Oh the humanity!

Armageddon

Golden Wake sort of sounds like There Will Be Blood(Best movie of the last decade probably). Except instead of a rise and fall of an oil tycoon you're a realtor tycoon? :=

Very good podcast though, good subject.

Grundislav

Armageddon: I LOVE There Will Be Blood. It's definitely an influence on AGW.   

selmiak

hey, after you reviewed your own games in this episode (again), why don't you both play and review 1 AGS game per episode/week or add an ASG games review corner with 2-4 games once a month? I'm very interested in your educated opinion on various ASG games and think this would be very fitting for the blue cup tools podcast and since you also have listeners outside of the blue cup this will also get more people to play some lovely games. It would be cool if you even announced what game will be reviewed the next week (as in after recording but before publishing the podcast) so listeners have 1 week to play the game and make up their own mind about the game and know what you're talking about when making fun of various aspects of the game. I haven't played almost 99% of the AAA games you are talking about and I am not that interested in them.

ThreeOhFour

PLAY THE INNER WORLD

(it's not ags but it's far from AAA)

selmiak

but, ... but I'm too lazy to even enjoy myself playing a game and want you to play it for me and tell me about it in an entertaining way... well, uhm, it is on my to play list since you first mentioned it, haven't had time to play it yet ;)

ThreeOhFour

Haha, oh, the LP generation. Meanwhile I'll spend all Friday night after work reading the manual for some DOS game just so I know how to play it come Saturday morning. :cheesy:

Armageddon

Quote from: Grundislav on Sun 15/12/2013 07:45:09
Armageddon: I LOVE There Will Be Blood. It's definitely an influence on AGW.   
P.T. Anderson is great at writing characters you want to follow for a whole film. Hopefully Alfie Banks won't sink as low as Daniel Plainview though. :)

MiteWiseacreLives!

How dare you slam G. Lucas! I enjoyed the creation of Darth Vader.... :(

Grundislav

Armageddon

Ponch

Quote from: ThreeOhFour
Breaking Indie News: Ponch doesn't use Twitter!
Damn it! Now my secret is out! :shocked: I can never show my udders in this forum again! I can certainly never send pictures of my udders to GrundlBen!

And when did they start calling "HumpBack" "CamelCase" instead? Darn you kids and your new names for old things! And why am I still the only person using 2.72?! And why did you tell everyone I'm old? And why does no one send letters anymore? You kids today have terrible penmanship!

Armageddon

Here's my question. How do you know if you love game development? I've been working on my game for over a year and I'm sick of it. I don't even think I ever liked it but I have to finish it now. Do you ever not enjoy making games? I really don't think I like it anymore. Or maybe I'm in the wrong area of game development.

Daniel Thomas

Great as always! Enjoy listening to these while painting. :)
You made do a few steam purchases.. Not that I have time to play them, but at least my steam library will look cool!
Check out The Journey of Iesir Demo | Freelance artist, check out my Portfolio

selmiak

Great Podcast. Maybe the genital jokes motivated me to draw some more (genitals) :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk