BlueCupTools Podcats! Grundislav & ThreeOhFour! Episode 82!

Started by ThreeOhFour, Sat 09/06/2012 07:48:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Fitz

Awww damn! I actually put this thread on my Notify list never to miss an update -- not to mention I pm'ed Benjamin to nag and complain about the lack of Deliverants. To make the waiting less painful I'm meanwhile listening to all the podcasts all over again.

Ponch

Quote from: Baron on Sun 20/07/2014 03:26:30
Quote from: Ponch on Sun 20/07/2014 02:06:38
Me too! For one brief moment, my hopes soared! But then they were dashed! DASHED! :cry:

Like a Texan on the highway side.  Wait, is this the simile writing competition? ;)
True, sadly. That motorcycle is in a million pieces now. But my broken bones have healed. But not my heart... because GrundlBen won't record a new CupCast... And Baron won't stop reopening old wounds. :wink:

Grundislav

Ponch

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON? IS THIS REAL?? IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING??? :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Fitz

It's here! It's here! Squeeeeeeeeeee! :cheesy:

But beware! My wrath will fall upon you like a rain of molten lava if don't see Episode 49 same time next week ;)

ThreeOhFour

Armageddon

Silent Hill 2 sort of has the art style reflect the character. A lot of survival horror's actually.

Vince Twelve

AUAHGHAHAGHAHA

I was actually considering making a mock Podcast today where I do both of your voices.

Fitz

And ahem, that someone requesting Deliverants was me. Unless I'm not alone in my nostalgia/fondness of talking about games in redneck accents?

Sslaxx

Quote from: Vince Twelve on Sat 26/07/2014 23:27:23
AUAHGHAHAGHAHA

I was actually considering making a mock Podcast today where I do both of your voices.
DO. IT.
Stuart "Sslaxx" Moore.

Calypso

I have recently started listening to all the podcasts and I must say: good job, guys. And also, Ben's laugh is extremely contagious.
Chaos is just patterns we haven't recognized.

ThreeOhFour

Hopefully it's so contagious that I get to hear Vince trying to replicate it at some point. :cheesy::cheesy:

Stupot

Welcome back. Nice listen. Ben does have a cute laugh (laugh)
For some reason every time Grudislav said his own name I heard it as 'Princess Gorgonzolas'...

Grundislav

That's what happens when I try to Americanize it. Maybe I should say it correctly from now on!

Fitz

Woot woot! Congrats! :cheesy: Right on schedule, too!

Vince Twelve

Wow, I'm really glad Richard brought up 80 Days.  It is really good.

Congrats on 50!

Sslaxx

Stuart "Sslaxx" Moore.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk