BlueCupTools Podcats! Grundislav & ThreeOhFour! Episode 82!

Started by ThreeOhFour, Sat 09/06/2012 07:48:54

Previous topic - Next topic

ThreeOhFour

Quote from: Weston_Kaunk on Mon 02/03/2015 05:50:07
"Listeners, I know your a bunch of filthy perverts, but it's not all about sex."

ten minutes later

"they should have done a pair of shorts, so when you turn around they're kinda translucent so they can see your chasm." 

That's how we know you're a bunch of filthy perverts: you listen to our podcast. :cheesy:

Quote from: selmiak on Mon 02/03/2015 13:54:00
@ben: what's that game you played? With that interesting dithering filter...

Return of the Obra Dinn!

Fitz

Oh yeah, that one looks great. I actually knew what game you were talking about, saw some gameplay footage and the imagery and the style was very memorable -- but if you'd randomly mention the title without further detail, I wouldn't have a clue. At best, I'd confuse it with Tir Na Nog or some other exotic/weird sounding title.

ThreeOhFour

It's a bit of an odd name to remember, I think. Seems very cool in this early stage, though.

loominous

Hello, nice job on the podcast! I have a topic suggestion (perhaps it's already been covered, haven't listened to them all yet):

Trailers/teasers for adventure games - With trailers playing such an important role nowadays when it comes to presenting new games to the public, it would be nice to hear some thoughts on the challenges that point n click adventure games present, especially those that lack voice packs and exciting action.

Keep up the good work!
Looking for a writer

ThreeOhFour

Actually I was just discussing the creation of adventure game trailers and how very different they are with someone who was cutting a trailer for a game the other day. Thanks for the suggestion (and nice words!), we'll be sure to discuss it!

Armageddon

ThreeOhFour

Interesting that you should ask this, as the answer to your query is contained in the latest thrilling episode of the BlueCupTools Podcast! :=

Azure

Good god I'd kill for a Wadjet Eye Dresden game :shocked: I honestly wonder if Jim Butcher would be open to it there's already a ton of comics/roleplay games by fairly small publishers.
www.voiceacting.space - Casting Calls for voice actors

ThreeOhFour

Armageddon

Speaking of Rob Blanc, Yahtzee recently replayed all of them and recorded his thoughts. Very interesting to watch.

[delete}

Now I'm confused − Prof. Moriarty follows you on Twitter, Grundislav plays all of a sudden LucasFilm games in ScummVM... What does all that mean  ???

Sslaxx

Quote from: Amélie on Sun 15/03/2015 14:28:22
Now I'm confused − Prof. Moriarty follows you on Twitter, Grundislav plays all of a sudden LucasFilm games in ScummVM... What does all that mean  ???
The times and tastes, they are a-changin'...
Stuart "Sslaxx" Moore.

ThreeOhFour

Cool info on the Yahtzee playthrough, thanks!

As for the Prof. Moriarty thing, I don't think anybody knows what it means at this point. :cheesy:

straydogstrut

Quote from: Azure on Sat 14/03/2015 16:06:30
Good god I'd kill for a Wadjet Eye Dresden game :shocked:

This, oh hell yes, this!

Great podcast as always guys - keep the humour in the workplace ;)

Stupot

Quote from: Sslaxx on Sun 15/03/2015 15:41:24
Quote from: Amélie on Sun 15/03/2015 14:28:22
The times and tastes, they are a-changin'...

I haven't got a thread of a clue as to what you could be on about.

Grundislav

You guys should really stop bobbin' around for answers.

LeafThief

@Grundi/Ben Re Episode 68: Why go to GDC? Because damn you can get inspired (at least I was immensely inspired) by many many talks. Let's see for how long!
And congrats on the Moriarty-mention, didn't catch that one on Twitter.

Keep it up guys!

MiteWiseacreLives!

Just got Ep 68 to finally play through, it kept stalling on me last week.
Loom sequel  8-0  :-D
Then I got the rest of the story  :~(
Maybe I should go eat a bowl of ice-cream while I finish sobbing....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk