BlueCupTools Podcats! Grundislav & ThreeOhFour! Episode 82!

Started by ThreeOhFour, Sat 09/06/2012 07:48:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Monsieur OUXX

Calypso

I've enjoyed the last two episodes immensely (including getting the same fit of laughter as Ben when Dave made that… that sound effect at the end of episode 69). And the episode 68 was wonderfully nostalgic. All in all, great listening material. Thanks, both of you (and Dave, of course)!
Chaos is just patterns we haven't recognized.

Armageddon

Oh well look what we have here Ben!

http://www.gog.com/game/zak_mckracken_and_the_alien_mindbenders

Granted, it's not the original art. But it's still worth playing. :-D

ThreeOhFour

I'm more excited about the fact that they released Outlaws on their store, I always enjoyed that game. :cheesy:

Kasander

I'm halfway through BCT podcasts and I must say, good work guys! I really appreciate it, have certainly learned a thing or two :) Am I the only one who misses DeliveRANTS?

@Ben, props for pimping Torment and Omikron among others. That forgotten child of David Cage never got enough love.

Ponch

Quote from: Kasander on Sat 21/03/2015 23:56:27
Am I the only one who misses DeliveRANTS?
No, sir. You are not. I miss DeliveRANTS and Spaceman (In Space). :cry:

Kasander

Oh yeah, how could I forget Spaceman (In Space)? :D I really appreciated its avant-garde vibe. Moooooo-cho pythonesque, I'd say.

ThreeOhFour

If you're interested in more Spaceman in Space adventures, you can play the fully interactive spin-off game! :cheesy:

http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=47030.0

Kasander

Hey, I think I've actually played it a couple years ago! Seems like ages ago. I remember it now, and the voice-overs, that left-right-left-right was brilliant. I remember I got stuck and couldn't finish it;) So what was first, the hen (podcast) or the egg (S(IS)game)?

EDIT: Nevermind, I've checked the dates. The hen was first.

ThreeOhFour

Oh yes, the egg came after we'd finished doing the chicken and poor Ponch was heartbroken. This was our way of easing the pain. :cheesy:

Grundislav

"After we'd finished doing the chicken."

You farm people are all the same :angry:

ThreeOhFour

You played your part in this too. Don't forget that. :wink:

Ponch

Quote from: ThreeOhFour on Sun 22/03/2015 05:51:48
Oh yes, the egg came after we'd finished doing the chicken and poor Ponch was heartbroken. This was our way of easing the pain. :cheesy:
I'm still clinging desperately to a tattered shred of hope that you guys will surprise me with a new Spaceman (In Space) installment on of these days... My birthday, perhaps? Or Christmas? Or Arbor Day? I get my hopes up every time there's a new podcast uploaded. One day, my tireless devotion will all be worth it. I just know it! :smiley:

Kasander

I'm sure he's still somewhere out there (in space). Counting his steps, fixing burnt out stars, examining items in his spacious inventory. The guys just need to channel their collective Force into that cosmic wavelength and I'm sure we'll hear of him again! (nod)

Until then...

Armageddon

Grundislav

I was busy last week and we had some technical difficulties with the recording this week. We should be back next week, and I promise we'll have some very special episodes coming soon!

Stupot

Quote from: Grundislav on Mon 30/03/2015 03:33:44We should be back next week, and I promise we'll have some very special episodes coming soon!

AnasAbdin

Topic suggestion: How to handle major changes in the game's elements?

As some may have noticed that I changed Epoch's project name to Tardigrades, it was a very hard decision to make specially that the old name got attention and all the previous promos, logos, articles are still using the old title. So I was thinking, what is the best way you guys think one should handle changes? Whether it's the title, the main character, names, even the art style maybe, story... etc

Ponch

Quote from: Grundislav on Mon 30/03/2015 03:33:44
We should be back next week, and I promise we'll have some very special episodes coming soon!
Very special? How special? New episodes of Spaceman (In Space) special?! :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Grundislav

Episode 70

Promoting your game (thanks loominous for the topic suggestion)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk