BlueCupTools Podcats! Grundislav & ThreeOhFour! Episode 82!

Started by ThreeOhFour, Sat 09/06/2012 07:48:54

Previous topic - Next topic

MiteWiseacreLives!

I almost gave up on you lovely gentlemen.
One of my most favourite episode 82's ever!

Grundislav

Here's another Episode 82!

Episode 122

Ben regales us with his thoughts and experiences attending his very first GDC.

Grundislav

Hey hey, it's Episode 123!

Revisiting basic knowledge that's easy to forget, as well as way too much information about kitsch artist Jeff Koons.

MiteWiseacreLives!

I just stopped by to see what's going on, and what a nice surprise    :)
I think you need to find a way to date your episodes on iTunes like everyone else, then we might get notifications for new episodes.
You should also give us a link to this Adventure Stream you speak of...

Snarky

Always great when you do another episode. The post by me that you mention is here, for anyone interested. It is weird how an artist's "personality" remains recognizable despite immense improvement and different techniques, styles and points of reference.

selmiak

nice listen as always. but whyyyy didn't you make the outro like 4 seconds longer, 1:23:41 is far less great than 1:23:45 for episode 123 :P

LostTrainDude

Oh wow, I got mentioned in the BCT! 8-0

Great episode as always, guys :)
"We do not stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing."

Compcat

I just discovered your podcast two or three months ago and got addicted, listened to all the episodes from the beginning while at work.  Very motivating and inspiring, glad you're still keeping it up. 

You guys ask for topic suggestions sometimes, so I thought of one which maybe you haven't covered, unless I'm forgetting: How important is it for puzzles to be original?  Like I imagine a lot of puzzles end up being repeated from other games just by coincidence, but some are probably unknowingly repeated by subconscious influence.  For a big and/or commercial project, is there a way to search and find out if a particular puzzle idea has been done before?  Or is it ok to consciously copy puzzles from other games as long as you switch it up in an interesting way? 

Grundislav

Sslaxx

Stuart "Sslaxx" Moore.

Duzz

Nice episode, hope you keep them up more regularly! I can't believe it took 124 episodes to discover Ben's true identity
Powerhoof - My new indie games company! | Wintermute Studios - My older AGS games: The Historical League of Bouncy Boxing, Grr! Bearly Sane,  Duzz Quest...

milkanannan

Snarky

It's BlueCupTools day!

Only… Are you actually publishing/announcing/pushing/whatever-it-is-you-have-to-do the episode in your podcast? (Something about an RSS feed, no?) It's not showing up in my podcast app.

MiteWiseacreLives!

My goodness, I thought you two had left this world behind

Wait, not on iTunes? ???

Grundislav

MiteWiseacreLives!

Thanks guys, still don’t understand why you haven’t responded to any of my fan mail yet.. spent so much time cutting up those magazines...

Grundislav

Today marks 10 years since we began the podcast.

Here is the final episode: Episode 126

Thanks for listening, especially Ponch.

ThreeOhFour

Thanks to everybody who joined in with the fun over the years, we had a great time!  :=

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk