0 (0%)
Sunday (16th)
0 (0%)
Both! (15th & 16th)
16 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: Sun 16/12/2012 13:29:57

Azure

For accommodation how about the Travelodge  http://www.travelodge.co.uk/hotels/44/London-Central-Liverpool-Street-hotel it's three mins walk away :)
Hotel brick lane ( 7 mins walk) http://www.hotelbricklane.com/search.aspx

and also yay at least one person for my VA talk :)
www.voiceacting.space - Casting Calls for voice actors

AGA

There are of course hotels all over London that may be cheaper.  It'd 'only' cost you a few pound to get to anywhere within half an hour's tube journey.

m0ds

Indeed, Greenwich had a cheaper one going on Travel Lodge (well, about 10-15 cheaper) and thats literally just across the river from liverpool st. Anywhere near an underground tube station will be easy to get to the venue, even if it's 20 miles on the other side of London!

Andail

Just posting to confirm that I'll definitely attend! Both trip and accommodation sorted out.
Looking forward to meeting you all :)

WHAM

Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

CaptainD

I'd appreciate it if you can both come dressed as your avatars so that I can recognise you.

Taleweaver

Quote from: CaptainD on Mon 05/11/2012 12:20:11
I'd appreciate it if you can both come dressed as your avatars so that I can recognise you.
If you know a place in London where I can rent an oversized tux...

WHAM

Quote from: CaptainD on Mon 05/11/2012 12:20:11

I'll see what I can do.
Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

Dave Gilbert

My plane tickets are BOOKED! I'll see you all there. :)

edit: I get there early on Friday and will be checking into the Andaz Liverpool Street. If anyone is around at that time and wants to hang out, let me know.

cat

Flight is booked! I'll arrive Friday in the early afternoon, so there should be some time for sightseeing.

Also, if there is another female attending, I'm looking for someone to share a hotel or hostel room.

Yeppoh

Flight and hostel booked too! I'll be landing on Saturday morning. That will be a fun week-end. I can't wait for it.

AGA

Quote from: Dave Gilbert on Mon 05/11/2012 20:03:36
My plane tickets are BOOKED! I'll see you all there. :)

edit: I get there early on Friday and will be checking into the Andaz Liverpool Street. If anyone is around at that time and wants to hang out, let me know.

I'll be at work (the venue!) on Friday, but a few of us are planning to meet up and see the scenery and run through the plans in the evening.

Matt Frith

I am open to some sightseeing after AdventureX despite living quite close by.  Would be good to catch up with some people ^_^

m0ds

Great! I've been working on the schedule a little and Berian is a busy bee doing busy berian bee things. Thanks to everyone who's been in touch about presenting games, talks and such. I hope to mailshot you all in the near future with a proper update.

AGA

WHAM

I'll be arriving in the UK on monday, will spend the week visiting the many museums of London. Probably will spend most of Friday in a museum or other attraction as well, but most of these close at 1800, so after that I would gladly meet up with someone! :)

EDIT: if you are around, have time to spare and are interested in any of the following on the week prior to AdventureX, let me know!
> Imperial war Museum
> British Museum
> Natural History Museum
> Science Museum
> HM Tower of London

AGA

There's also the V&A (Victoria and Albert Museum), which is near the Science Museum and others.  It's quite random, you might find some things of interest.

m0ds

Thank you all who've been emailing, PMing etc asking stuff about the event.

Everyone who's been in touch about demonstrating/talking/exhibiting etc, and those who may be thinking about it - I urge you to please go to this "Active Visitor" application form and fill it out so that I have all the details in one place. Those who have already been in touch will be emailed about this in the next day or so, but you can get a head start if you read this post :)

http://www.screen7.co.uk/adventurex/apply

Many thanks

Radiant

Is there an attendee list? I'm curious if some people I know from mittens are going.

m0ds

There is no attendee list, but look over the last couple of pages and you'll see some people who are attending. One month to go...jesus h christ  :-D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk