0 (0%)
Both! (15th & 16th)
16 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: Sun 16/12/2012 13:29:57

m0ds

Well, it was worth a shot...  (laugh)

Dear Mr Lovegrove

Thank you for your email kindly inviting the Mayor of London, Boris Johnson, to attend and speak at your event on 15 & 16 December 2012.

I am very sorry but, much as the Mayor is very grateful for the invitation, I regret that it is not possible for him to accept on this occasion.

He has asked me to pass on his apologies and best wishes for a successful event.

Yours sincerely

Chicky

Lol Mods, that would have been amazing! Good effort :)

I promise to donate as soon as i find some sort of employment, so that i have money to donate. Do you accept pixels?

AGA

We will accept your first born child in exchange.

Ali

Congratulations on reaching the half-way point! I must say, I'm glad Boris Johnson isn't coming. I say you ban him from all future AdventureX events, in response to his snub!

AGA

Maybe we should invite Ken Livingston instead, he's probably more accessible.

Azure

www.voiceacting.space - Casting Calls for voice actors

m0ds

...and 7 days to reach it!

WHAM

Once I hear how much my car's maintenance will cost, I might be able to shell out another 50$. Let's make this happen, I wanna visit the UK!
Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

Mati256

Just 9 days left and still 519 shorts. Come on guys, spread the word!
My Blog! (En Español)

m0ds

Perhaps everyone has spent their hard earned cash on the other 6 million adventure game related campaigns this year? ;)

That said - we are working on getting that final figure covered... and there are a bunch of higher tiers for anyone that wants to specifically promote their business or such. Anyway getting close, I think we can do this :)

Ah, Kitchne-- Berian is on the case :)

DO THINGS RED WRITING TELLS YOU TO DO!

Azure

Just a small thing here, Taleweaver on the Lemmasoft/Renpy forums looking for a room buddy for the Liverpool St Travelodge ( see our discussion here, and has asked me to let you know they are looking for a room buddy. I'm merely forwarding this on as they are having trouble finding a single and thought others may have the same problem.
www.voiceacting.space - Casting Calls for voice actors

Stee

Come on people, just over $200 left to go!  8-0

Hurry up I need to sort my train tickets out before the prices increase  :)

And I need to know the event is going ahead before I sort my tickets out   :P
<Babar> do me, do me, do me! :D
<ProgZMax> I got an idea - I reached in my pocket and pulled out my Galen. <timofonic2> Maybe I'm a bit gay, enough for do multitask and being romantical

Privateer Puddin'

m0ds

The goal has been reached! Woohoo!! Guess I can cross November off my 'social life' calendar now ;)

There is of course still a week if anyone else wants in on some perks or sponsorship deals :)

Taleweaver

Hi, Taleweaver here. First visit to these forums - I'm usually a Lemmasoft Forums native (yes, one of these weird visual novel types), but I hugely enjoy any sort of game with a gripping storyline. So I look forward to coming to AdventureX 2012 too and getting to know all of you people, sharing stories, skills and secrets - it's gonna be great! Azure already told you I was looking for a roommate, so if you're willing to invest 60 GBP for two days in a London Travelodge hotel, contact me!

Stupot

Dayum! Last time I looked there was still 500-odd quid to go.  I was going to donate today.  I still will even though the goal is reached. Put it towards the bar-fund or something :P

WHAM

Hooray! I'll start making preparations! I'll need to make sure I have the free time, and I need to book plain tickets, and I need to ensure I have a place to sleep and... *hassle hassle hassle*
Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

Dave Gilbert

SWEET! You made it. :) I'll see you all there.

Technocrat

CaptainD

Will there be a series of irrational inventory-based puzzles to solve in order to be able to enter the exhibition?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk