Hell Awaits trying to recruit again... background & charactar artists...

Started by Perkele2012, Mon 18/06/2012 23:18:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Perkele2012

Jeff's nightmare becomes real when his four year old daughter Ellie dies in a car accident, his whole world falls apart.
A year of living hell, hallucinations and severe depression has left its mark and on the anniversary of the accident, he intends to end the suffering once and for all.

He sits behind the wheel heavily intoxicated and drives through a bridge railing, but something prevents him from dying that night, miraculously enough, he survives almost unscathed.
Something that he saw in the depths of the river saved his life, was it really his daughters voice he heard,had she come from the "other side" or is there some other diabolical plan behind it all.
Soon after the incident he meets a young woman whose sister and nephew died in suspicious circumstances and she says that not everything is as it seems, together they try to solve a 3 year old alleged suicide while to figure out what´s haunting Jeff.

Has he gone mad or is there life after death, is it his daughter who has come back, is the young woman who she claims to be and if so, is she really as benevolent as she seems ...
Join us on a journey that cross the boundary between the supernatural and madness,
A dark tale of grief and longing, lust and betrayal, and a balancing act between what is real and what is not.

Does this look like something you would like to be a part of?

as for now, im trying to put a team together.

Looking for:
Background & Character artists.
animation/cutscene artists
Voice actors

PM me if you are interested and ill send you a copy of the script for episode 1 ( or drop a comment below   :wink: )!

The project has been on for a couple of months, but is standing still due to lack of artistic talent ( me )
( the story is 100% finnished )

the game will be in episodes, and im aiming for at least 800x600 resolution but preferably 1024x768.

Perkele2012

Fred7162

I could help with the graphics. I'm better at background art than character art but I can do both.

Frodo

I love the story to this game.   :smiley:

Might be interested in doing a bit of voice acting. 

EchosofNezhyt

The general idea of this is alot like what I'm working on, I could help with voice acting I think depending on what you needed.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk