Resonance - Now on Steam!

Started by Vince Twelve, Tue 19/06/2012 04:24:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Gilbert

Just sent out a newsletter, but if you were charged a customs tax; send me a scan or a photo of the document with the charge and I will refund you. Sorry about this. In the past, our physical additions were much lighter and cheaper so this issue never came up.

EKM

I can't believe I missed this. Then again, I haven't been looking around these forums all that much lately.

I was just thinking about this game last night. I must buy it tonight.

EDIT: Just bought it two hours ago and finished all four characters' intros. My initial reaction? Awesome. The characters are interesting, especially the tech repair guy. I can't wait to play more of this tomorrow. The music, the subtlety in characters' dialogues, the humour, the puzzles, etc are top tier. I definitely feel like I've gotten my money's worth and I'm only starting.

Crimson Wizard

I have a question: what version of AGS was Resonance made on?
I need this to test how new engine in development works with existing games.

Dualnames

Unless, I'm mistaken, if you CTRL + V inside the game, it will show the version. I believe that's a hotkey that can't get removed or something like that.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Crimson Wizard

Quote from: Dualnames on Mon 10/09/2012 12:14:25
Unless, I'm mistaken, if you CTRL + V inside the game, it will show the version. I believe that's a hotkey that can't get removed or something like that.
Ah, something that I've overlooked.
Thanks!

Vince Twelve

Started on 2.7, upgraded through a few versions, and was finally released via 3.1.2

Let me know if I can help out, Crimson!

Dave Gilbert

Vince Twelve, Felicia Day and Resonance:

Nikolas

WOW! Look at how hot Vince looks without his hair! lovely..

and who's the Felicia gal then?

I know who she is! WOW she looks great in this pic!

Vince Twelve

I'd just like to state that I am a happily married man and all the rumors are false.

Igor Hardy

What happened to your hair? I hope not something similar to what happened to mine.

Tinytim

Great game but I lost it when my computer crashed. Can I re-download it?
If somebody says they know all the answers, they haven't been asked all the questions.

Frodo

If you have it on GOG, you can download it as many times as you like.   :smiley:

Tinytim

Thanks Frodo, I got the game through Steam but I can't find anywhere in their site for re-downloads. Thanks again.
If somebody says they know all the answers, they haven't been asked all the questions.

Dave Gilbert

If you got it through Steam you can redownload it through your Steam Library

Tinytim

I appreciate your help Dave, but I don't appear to have set up a library. Thanks anyway,TT.

Dave Gilbert

It was my understanding that they were played by selecting them in the Steam library and clicking "play." Or if the game isn't installed, you click "install" first. Is that not the case? How do you normally play your Steam games, than?

Tinytim

Vince Twelve

Hey TinyTim, if you bought the game on Steam website, the first thing you need to do is download and install the Steam client and connect it to your account.  Use the "Install Steam" button on the top of the Steam site.

Then, you'll have a library listing the games you have purchased.  Just click the game's name and click the button that says "Install" or "Play" and it will handle everything else.

Send me an email at vince.twelve@gmail.com if you need any more specific help!  Hope that helps, thanks!

Tinytim

Thanks to Vince Twelve, Dave Gilbert and Frodo. I have now re-uploaded the game. :-D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk