L'Affitto (the Rent)

Started by thiezar, Fri 22/06/2012 14:53:00

Previous topic - Next topic

thiezar

- the Rent -

Story:
L'Affitto (the Rent) is a short graphic adventure in which you'll have to help GG finding money for the rent. Maybe a scratchcard would help...

Screenshot:

Features:
- Simple gameplay
- Funny dialogs
- 8 rooms
- Old-style graphic
- Chiptune music

NickyNyce

Looks cool, I'll give a go shortly.

Congrats on the release

Shadow1000

That was fun. I had a lot of good laughs and the puzzles were logical enough that I was able to complete it without running for help. Music was perfect for the wacky environment but drove me crazy after enough looping!

Thanks for the fun

SHADOW

thiezar

Thank you shadow.
I'm sorry for the music :-p I absolutely wanted chiptune music for my game, but the fact is that chiptune music is annoying after a while, unless you are a good composer... and I am a terrible composer XD

Since you have completed the game would you please rate it? I'd like as much feedback as possible :-) thank you.

Shadow1000

Quote from: thiezar on Sun 24/06/2012 17:14:03
Thank you shadow.
I'm sorry for the music :-p I absolutely wanted chiptune music for my game, but the fact is that chiptune music is annoying after a while, unless you are a good composer... and I am a terrible composer XD

Since you have completed the game would you please rate it? I'd like as much feedback as possible :-) thank you.

Don't be sorry for the music. I think that the annoyance of the music was part of the environment :) I meant it when I said that it just fit right.

Truth is that looping music will almost always drive you crazy. Maybe if the song that loops is more subtle and plays longer before looping then it doesn't. I dunno :)

Will rate it soon.

SHADOW

Igor Hardy

I'm stuck at the moment - but so far neat game in a nicely limited, down-to-earth setting. Buon lavoro! :)

thiezar

Quote from: Ascovel on Mon 23/07/2012 00:40:54
I'm stuck at the moment

If you're really stuck you can start a topic in Hint & Tips section of this forum. I will be happy to give you some clue ;-)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk