Star Wars: The New Generation

Started by , Tue 27/03/2012 03:02:46

Previous topic - Next topic

ig299

a Star Wars Parody Game

Master Yoda gets hit by a power laser and turns into crazy  and  try's to ruing his inter star ship.  With no further hope his solders find two guys with hopes that they'll find a medicine for master Yoda and see their true destinies.

Screenshots

voice actors needed both male and female

Darth Mandarb

This is the third time you've done this.

There are forum rules you need to read, and follow, them.

Is it really that hard of a concept to grasp?

I am unlocking this thread since screenshots have been provided.  I humbly implore ye, o' readers of this GiP thread, to stay on topic and not comment on the graphics.  If this gets out of hand I'm going to just prune off-topic posts.

- Sith Lord Darth Mandarb [evil moderator]

ig299

so i 'm working on it but i need people to do some voice acting for me some lines already been done but if anybody can do some voice acting let me know and i'll assign
you some lines and  my email is igorbushin@hotmail.com

WHAM

I am not impressed. Ig299, you need quite a few things here to even make this game worthwhile.
First and foremost, no matter what Darh says, you NEED an artist. I can understand that early game projects can be crude, but this is beyond crude. MS-paint stick figures with white pixels scattered around the outlines is a pretty big misstep when you are starting up the project, and this sort of visual will certainly not get you many players.
Another huge issues is the language. I take it that english is not your first language, and I understand that complicates things when writing, but please do take the time to either run everything through a spell-checker, or find someone who can read/write proper english to proof-read it for you. Just in your description of the game I can see 4 words that are not even words!

All in all, if you have a good story to tell, and can tell it so that people understand it, the piss-poor graphics can be somewhat forgiven.
If you have good gameplay and can code it well (which I doubt, based on your previous projects), this can also be used to forgive the graphics to some degree.

May the Force be with you, man, you are going to need it.
Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

ig299

so i thought about this and decided to make star wars the new generation an entire series  i know there hasn't been allot from me
but i was having some problems with ags but i think i should start over  because i havn't been doing this for quit a wile now
we'll se how it goes

Grim

Man, making this a series won't solve those problems with AGS that you have! Make one short game and focus, and remember it takes a lot of time just to make one decent fully functional room... So, tackling Star Wars is not the best choice for someone who's just starting off- that'd require you to make a whole galaxy of rooms!;)

Eric

Star Wars already has an "escape the room" game built in -- "SHUT DOWN ALL THE GARBAGE SMASHERS ON THE DETENTION LEVEL!" would make a good practice game.

ig299

i don't really understand what you mean grim

ig299

so do you people think i should add some action into the game?

Darth Mandarb

This is not the place to ask for "critics".  You were warned.

This was unlocked without my knowledge. 

ANY off-topic, critics, ANYthing rule-breaking and this is locked again.

ig299

here are the new screen shots you like it you  can delete the old once by the way

Darth Mandarb

THIS IS NOT THE CRITICS LOUNGE
How many times must this be said?

If you don't have anything helpful to say (in this thread) just don't post.  ANY more off-topic and/or "critic" posts are going to be pruned.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk