Issue Tracker

Started by Crimson Wizard, Tue 03/07/2012 15:21:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Crimson Wizard

Hey, it can be tedious to be admin!

(roll)

BigMc

Is it possible to rename the "Projects" link in the menu to "Issue Tracker"?

AGA

Well it's meant to be for feature requests and project milestone as well as bug 'issues'.  What about 'AGS Coding Projects' or something a bit more explanatory?

BigMc

Feature requests are issues too, right? And a milestone is a list of issues that has to be resolved. I think "Issue Tracker" is more to the point than "AGS Coding Projects", This is all a project here, so what? I don't know, maybe something else will also do, but I can't think of something else better than Issue Tracker right now. The link on the homepage should also be updated.

EDIT: On the homepage it says "Bug and Feature tracker", that could also do.

Crimson Wizard

If I make a private issue, who can see it?

Crimson Wizard

When replying to an old issue and leaving reply text empty (just set status and issue type), I've got following error:
PHP Warning:  require_once(C:\Web\AGS\yabb\Sources\Subs.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in C:\Web\AGS\yabb\index.php on line 51
PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required 'C:\Web\AGS\yabb\Sources/Subs.php' (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in C:\Web\AGS\yabb\index.php on line 51

Crimson Wizard

Ah, third post in a row!..

AGA, is it possible to add "Category" drop-down list for the "Search Issues" panel? Currently the only way to filter by category is to click on one's name in the issue's list.

Crimson Wizard

Bump?  (roll)

Quote from: Crimson Wizard on Tue 10/07/2012 16:01:11
AGA, is it possible to add "Category" drop-down list for the "Search Issues" panel? Currently the only way to filter by category is to click on one's name in the issue's list.
and also "Version" filter. Is it possible?

Crimson Wizard

AGA, can you please check on this:
http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=46782.msg631748#msg631748

There is a public issue on the tracker, but for some reason cat couldn't read it.

cat

Looks like I can access those pages when I'm not logged in i.e. as a guest. Weird.

AGA

The AGS Baker group didn't have access, as it didn't exist when the permissions were initially granted (but Guest did).  Should work now?

cat

No, I still get the error message.

selmiak

could it be that the popular last week feature doesn't update itself? Seems like the same games are there for months. Of course it could be that they are popular for a reason but I have a feeling there is something wrong...

AGA

Looks like it's broken; it doesn't seem to reflect the information stored in the database for some reason.  This is fixed in the new version though, which will be live on the site... eventually.  I can't fix it until then though, since I have no idea how ASP.NET works!

selmiak

Just rated a game and got a php notice on the (old) games page:
Notice: Undefined variable: pageModerators in C:\Web\AGS\games.php on line 14

nothing critical obviously but still wanted to mention it

AGA

It would be critical if you were a moderator, 'cause you wouldn't have access to the pages!  Fixed it now though, thanks.

selmiak

Did I miss something or are polls disabled on the forums? why?

Crimson Wizard

Quote from: selmiak on Tue 27/11/2012 16:34:59
Did I miss something or are polls disabled on the forums? why?
FYI, this thread originally was about Project Issue Tracker, not forum bugs :)

selmiak

So my accuracy for posting in the correct thread is an issue that should be tracked  8-0

actually I just didn't want to start a new topic for this simple thing...

AGA

Polls are staff only.  Because too many polls would be annoying.

You're lucky you have that much, polls were disabled completely for the first ten years.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk