Free Steam keys!

Started by EchosofNezhyt, Tue 17/07/2012 07:50:17

Previous topic - Next topic

EchosofNezhyt

Ok so I was going through my emails and I had bought a extra humble bundle V key.

Now I'm almost positive that I never used it, If I check on steam to see if I used it and I didn't it will just waste it.

So I figured I'll post it here and anyone who has steam and wants to use it can try(Though post here if it worked so I can delete this.)

LIMBO, Amnesia, Sword & Sworcery, and Psychonauts Steam Key

Code: ags
USED

Super Meat Boy, Lone Survivor, and Braid Steam key

USED

Edit:
I looked again and It said I had another key for the humble bundle 3 that I never used.
No idea what games its for.
USED

Babar

Humble Indie Bundle 3 had Crayon Physics Deluxe, Cogs, VVVVVV, Hammerfight, And Yet It Moves, Steel Storm and Atom Zombie Smasher.

Pity I already got all these bundles, otherwise I might have taken you up on the offer :D.
The ultimate Professional Amateur

Now, with his very own game: Alien Time Zone

EchosofNezhyt

Ah.

I had fun with Hammerfight.

veryweirdguy

Codes are all used up, I think. Saying they're duplicates for me, anyway. Thanks anyway though! I'll check if I have any extra codes I can dish out...

kconan

I just noticed I have extra copies of some games on Steam...If anyone wants free copies of Half Life 2 and Half Life 2 Episode 1 let me know.  Just give me your Steam handle.  I also have Duke Nukem Forever.  I only have one of each, so first come first serve.

AGA

Duke Nukem Forever, please.  PM me the key?

kconan

VeryWeirdGuy sent me a PM at 12:04 board time beating you by a minute AGA...Sorry man.  I still have HL2 and its first Episode.

EchosofNezhyt

Ah well theres 79 views, Guess whoever used em didn't post :P

AGA he needs your steam account name so he can gift it.

Also you can close this.

I got the whole half-life 2 series thanks though!

AGA

Quote from: kconan on Tue 17/07/2012 12:47:23
  VeryWeirdGuy sent me a PM at 12:04 board time beating you by a minute AGA...Sorry man.  I still have HL2 and its first Episode.

Grumble grumble Scottish bastard grumble.  I've got all the Half-Life games already, thanks.  I think I have a spare Episode One key myself.

I'll leave this thread open, since it seems to have turned into a key offering free for all.

Igor Hardy

I have a spare code for Puzzle Agent from a recent bundle. Anyone interested? Pretty cool game - the Grickle aspect of it in particular.

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

I wish you could give steam games away that you've already played and have no interest in anymore.  I'd gladly give someone my slightly used duke nukem forever.

Ghost

Quote from: Ascovel on Tue 24/07/2012 17:44:22
I have a spare code for Puzzle Agent from a recent bundle. Anyone interested? Pretty cool game - the Grickle aspect of it in particular.
*raises hand, waves frantically*

[edit]
Whee!

veryweirdguy

Looks like I have a code for Eets. Not 100% sure it will work, but I will give it to whoever PMs me first!

Igor Hardy

I have a 75% off coupon for buying Portal 2 that will work for the rest of August. Anyone interested?

Anian

Quote from: Ascovel on Mon 20/08/2012 13:57:33
I have a 75% off coupon for buying Portal 2 that will work for the rest of August. Anyone interested?
I have one as well. If somebody wants it, PM me, not for resale use.
I don't want the world, I just want your half

Igor Hardy

Quote from: Anian on Mon 20/08/2012 14:22:39
Quote from: Ascovel on Mon 20/08/2012 13:57:33
I have one as well. If somebody wants it, PM me, not for resale use.

No, don't mind Anian, I was first, PM me instead. ;)

Ghost

Got to join this. I have a free key for The Binding of Isaac*. It's collecting dust here and dusty keys are sad. Takers?
__
* Yes, it is an old key.

[edit]
Given away.

Igor Hardy

Quote from: Ghost on Sat 25/08/2012 21:02:38
* Yes, it is an old key.

Is it one of those big and rusty keys?

Babar

It is probably a very humble key :D

Babar

Sorry for the double post, and also sorry, this isn't a steam key, instead, it is a gift code from GoG, so you'd need to be a member there to redeem this. Still, figured I should post it here, since this could be a general thread for this sort of stuff.

It is for Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business. It is a standalone game (you don't need JA2 for it), more focused on combat, and less on the other stuff, and was slightly less well received than JA2, apparently. If you want it, here is the code:
REDEEMED

That was quick!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk