Free Steam keys!

Started by EchosofNezhyt, Tue 17/07/2012 07:50:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Amayirot Akago

PM sent ;) State of Anarchy, Blood of the Werewolf and Data Hacker are also gone.
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Amayirot Akago

Still got one more code left for Shattered Haven if anyone wants it.
Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

LimpingFish

Free stuff!

boxlife:

Spoiler
GONE
[close]

ReignMaker:

Spoiler
2AAIQ-LMYJM-EJ6?? <---- ?? = A Long Playing vinyl record is commonly known as this.
[close]

Post if you redeem! (nod)
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Haggis

Boxlife is already claimed... :~(

The good news is it currently costs just 79p!

LimpingFish

Quote from: Haggis on Wed 20/07/2016 10:05:16
Boxlife is already claimed... :~(

The good news is it currently costs just 79p!

Dammit! The Steam key tea-leaf strikes again. That probably means the other key is gone too. >:(

Amayirot Akago

Got codes for:

Onikira - Demon Killer
Quick Slick Deadly

Radiant

Amayirot Akago

Radiant

Thank you.

I have a free copy of Achron. It's a coupon, not a code. If interested, please link me to your Steam ID.

Adeel

IndieGala is currently hosting a mass giveaway for one of the Sierra classics: Gold Rush. If you want to (re)play it on Steam, visit their website and get your key.

I'm personally getting an internal server error whenever I click the 'submit' button, though. Will try again later.

Ben X

Note: You must log in, connect your Steam account and join the Indie Gala Steam group for this giveaway.

Btw Adeel, offers like this usually require you to make your profile public, just in case that's causing your issues. It's probably just that they're overloaded at the moment, but you never know...

Adeel

Quote from: Ben X on Sun 07/08/2016 18:38:08
Btw Adeel, offers like this usually require you to make your profile public, just in case that's causing your issues. It's probably just that they're overloaded at the moment, but you never know...
Since I participate in giveaways, and trading on Steam, my profile has been public for a long time. Indie Gala were simply, as you described, overloaded and overwhelmed at the time.

I tried later and got the key on my first try. I even managed to finish the game in one sitting after that. Quite a good game it is, and the inclusion of trading cards is the icing on the cake!

Radiant

Hm, I haven't been able to get it to work. I can't even X-close the 'like us on facebook' banner on Indiegala that overlays the 'buy' button.

LimpingFish

I have a copy of Blue Estate, if anybody wants it:

Spoiler
GONE PM me for the key. Sorry potential lurkers/bots/thieves, you get nothing! Unless you have the neck to ask for it in person, that is! ;-D
[close]

LimpingFish

I now have a copy of Warhammer Quest and a copy of Back to Bed for anyone who wants them.

Instead of PMs, the first person to reply here gets the game of his/her choice. :)

EDIT: And they're gone.

arj0n

I'd love to get a copy of 'Back to Bed'

Radiant

I'm interested in Warhammer Quest, mostly for nostalgia reasons.

Also, I still have a free copy of Achron. It's a coupon, not a code. If interested, please link me to your Steam ID.

ThreeOhFour

I have a spare key for Hero of the Kingdom if anybody is interested!

Claimed :)

Radiant

ThreeOhFour

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk