Free Steam keys!

Started by EchosofNezhyt, Tue 17/07/2012 07:50:17

Previous topic - Next topic

m0ds

Normality giveaway on IndieGala at the moment. A free Steam key but you'll need to create an IndieGala account thingy and link your Steam, fairly straightforward. I see now this isn't the first time they've done a giveaway, as mentioned by Adeel, another goddamn account to signup and login to and allow access to your life etc but maybe this one is worth it if they do giveaways fairly often. This appeared in my twitter, and I have always wondered about this game.

http://www.indiekings.com/2016/08/free-steam-keys-normality.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

AGA

I bought the Humble Sierra Bundle, but quite a few of them I already had or have no interest in playing.  PM me if you want any of the following:

• Caesarâ,,¢ 3
  • Caesarâ,,¢ IV
  • Geometry Warsâ,,¢ 3: Dimensions Evolved
  • King's Quest® Collection (old games)
  • Shiftlings
  • Space Quest® Collection
  • TimeShiftâ,,¢
  • Velocity 2X

Be nice and try not to hog them all though!

Adeel

Tropico 4 is completely free on Humble Bundle for a limited time! Make sure to redeem your key before the promotion ends.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/tropico-4-free-game

Radiant

Anyone interested in a 33% off coupon for Headlander? I don't have the game myself but it's got decent ratings.

LimpingFish

Free copy of The Dream Machine Chapters 1+2 for the first person to post a reply!

And...GO!
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Amayirot Akago

Quote from: CaptainDMy suspicion is that an accident, probably caused by a lightning storm and a mad professor, resulted in Amayirot's brain becoming inextricably linked to the databases behind MobyGames and LemonAmiga.

Radiant

Radiant

You can apparently get Far Cry 3 for free, at Ubisoft. I haven't been able to get their site to work yet, though.

Danvzare

Quote from: Radiant on Mon 05/12/2016 22:41:24
You can apparently get Far Cry 3 for free, at Ubisoft. I haven't been able to get their site to work yet, though.
Best to get it now if possible, because I'm fairly sure that tomorrow you won't be able to get it, as it will be replaced by Assassin's Creed III.

Ben X

Also, it's Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, not Far Cry 3...

Danvzare

From the 15th to the 18th of December (meaning now), Ubisoft is offering:
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
Splinter Cell
Rayman Origins
The Crew
Beyond Good and Evil
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
And Assassin's Creed III

All for free!
No joke!
You just need a uPlay account and then claim the bundle. :-D

Slasher

Downloaded.

These should keep me out of trouble for a while (laugh)

cheers

Adeel

Quote from: slasher on Thu 15/12/2016 15:46:29
Downloaded.

These should keep me out of trouble for a while (laugh)

cheers
And the best thing is that you can play almost all the aforementioned games on your GeForce 210 (unless you switched to a more powerful without telling me ;) )

Radiant

Quote from: Danvzare on Thu 15/12/2016 15:06:52
From the 15th to the 18th of December (meaning now), Ubisoft is offering:

Yeah, but you have to use ubisoft's crappy rip-off of Steam to play it - which is slow, crashed once in the first five minutes, fails to let me change my avatar pic, and doesn't show Rayman in my list of games despite saying I already have all of the bundle. I mean, gift horse and all that, but I think I'll skip on this.

Danvzare

Quote from: Radiant on Thu 15/12/2016 18:34:42
Yeah, but you have to use ubisoft's crappy rip-off of Steam to play it - which is slow, crashed once in the first five minutes, fails to let me change my avatar pic, and doesn't show Rayman in my list of games despite saying I already have all of the bundle. I mean, gift horse and all that, but I think I'll skip on this.
Yeah I know what you mean. But a free game is a free game, and at least it's not Origin. (laugh)

Slasher

Adeel:

QuoteAnd the best thing is that you can play almost all the aforementioned games on your GeForce 210 (unless you switched to a more powerful without telling me ;) )
That Computer broke I'm now using a laptop.

Radiant
QuoteYeah, but you have to use ubisoft's crappy rip-off of Steam to play it - which is slow, crashed once in the first five minutes, fails to let me change my avatar pic, and doesn't show Rayman in my list of games despite saying I already have all of the bundle. I mean, gift horse and all that, but I think I'll skip on this.
My download of Ubisoft shows all games and i even managed to download and play 'Beyond good and evil'

AGA

I still have the following games available (including a few new additions):

• Broken Age
  • Caesarâ,,¢ 3
  • Caesarâ,,¢ IV
  • Shiftlings
  • TimeShiftâ,,¢
  • Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory®
  • Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Convictionâ,,¢ Deluxe Edition
  • Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent®
  • Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell®
  • Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell® Blacklistâ,,¢
  • Wasteland 2: Director's Cut

PM me for serial!

Oh, and Ubisoft are offering seven free games on Uplay for the next three days.  There's also a link in the news page when you open Uplay.

Danvzare

Humble Bundle is offering GRID for free for (at the time of writing) 1 day and 22 hours.
Just look at the Humble Bundle website and you should see it straight away. :-D

LimpingFish

Not games this time, but software!

Clickteam Fusion Standard + HTML5 exporter and Spriter Pro are up for grabs.

EDIT: And they're gone!
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Haggis

Spriter Pro looks awesome!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk