Ben Jordan Case 8: Relics of the Past

Started by Grundislav, Wed 08/08/2012 05:03:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Grundislav

Grundislav Games proudly presents
Ben Jordan, Paranormal Investigator - Case 8: Relics of the Past

Things are not looking good for Ben Jordan. His best friend is dead, his girlfriend is missing, and his last ally has betrayed him. However, as bleak as things look, all is not lost. In this, the surprising final chapter of the series, Ben will learn the truths hidden in the past and the present, which he will use to finally confront the madman threatening his future.

Screenshots:

Reunite with old friends - and angrily confront them!

Drown your sorrows at the local pub!

Features:
- Fully voiced and lip-synced!
- Play as Ben Jordan and a second mystery character!
- The longest (and the last) Ben Jordan game ever!
- Game soundtrack and extras included in the download

Download it here

Sane Co.

ddq

Ponch

Sweet biscuits! Isn't this one of the signs of the End Times? It's just like the Mayans predicted!!!  :shocked:

(Also, congrats! Now release a new podcast already!)

ThreeOhFour

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Shadow1000

Wow..downloading...can't wait!

SHADOW

mkennedy

200+ megs is quite large, Would you consider a light version without the speech pack?

Layabout

Poor seamus is my favourite character.
I am Jean-Pierre.

Tabata

Can't wait to leave the office today full of impatience to get my hands on this :grin:

veryweirdguy

What has two thumbs, is currently downloading this excitedly and loves bragging about having two thumbs?

THIS GUY.

abstauber

Hooray indeed! Also utmost respect for polishing BJ to this stunning quality, while still giving it away for free.
Time to put a complete Ben Jordan playthrough night on my schedule :D

kconan

Agreed with the above post, kudos for releasing a game of this caliber as freeware.

Armageddon

I've never played a Ben Jordan game, but now looks like a good time to start. :-D Congrats on finishing the game.

agentbauer

Wonderful, I can't wait playing this...
Will it really be the last BJ Game?? ;(

Downloading now
Roger Wilco Rules
NEW HOMEPAGE: http://spacequestiv5.pytalhost.at
Space Quest IV.5 Version 3.00 is finally done, check it out:
http://www.bigbluecup.com/yabb/index.php?topic=40735.msg538357;boardseen#new

Andail

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

Finally, the world will hear my unforgettable performance as *some character in the game!

Spoiler
*I hope there are outtakes so I can relive my Peter Lorre-as-Renfield impression.
[close]

Also, congratulations.

magintz

Very well done to you, sir. Be proud of your accomplishment. I'll probably play this one later tonight.

I hope the cardboard windows make a guest appearance.
When I was a little kid we had a sand box. It was a quicksand box. I was an only child... eventually.

CaptainD

The end of an era...

Congrats on your biggest and best release!  (Well I presume it's your best, I haven't played it yet, but I enjoyed the remastered cases 1 and 2, you say 8 is longer...)

:-D

Andail

Just played through the first dialogue and was really thrilled to hear Eric's and Chris' voices, excellent work there guys!

The graphic style is cute in its crayon-like naivism. Music top notch, animations great.

Also wanted to share that it was impossible to run this on my laptop with Win 7 on it, until I changed the display resolution from 32 to 16 (after having tried all the old tricks in the book, including "high performance" energy settings and played around with drivers and setting and whatnot).

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk