I LUV EARL (PLAY IT DAMMIT!)

Started by BruisedWeasel, Sun 09/03/2003 10:37:51

Previous topic - Next topic

BruisedWeasel

Finally released after months of inactivity, this exercise in creating mood (actually, it's just swearing and mindless babbling) features a first person perspective (too lazy to create a main char), unique b&w graphics (Who has time to assemble a color pallette?), and a romantic plot (the love of the dead is eternal).

Made with ags 2.31, uses dos.

http://www.freewebs.com/weaselpro/games.htm

(by the way, it looks crap in low res.)

Andail

Looks interesting, Bruised, I'll take a look at it later

Gilbert

Will it be as intriguing as Captain Mostly's games?

Duzz

'twas as disturbing as captain mostly's games. =)
Powerhoof - My new indie games company! | Wintermute Studios - My older AGS games: The Historical League of Bouncy Boxing, Grr! Bearly Sane,  Duzz Quest...

BruisedWeasel

Let me put it this way:

Not playing I LUV EARL will result in my burning down you place of residence, raping your trees, and calling upon the wrath of Andy Penis (or LGM, whoever obeys my whims first).

Now, PLAY I LUV EARL PUNY HUMANS!!1!! Don't make me pimp is Mills style.

Duzz: thank you for the compliment. It is a dream of mine that I might one day surpass the quality of mostly's games.

Quickstrike

Downloading...very slowly...

EDIT:  It finished, but my computer doesn't run dos that well.  Bruised, could you makr a WIN version?
"You know something people,  I'm not black, but there's a whole buncha times I wish I could say 'I'm not white'"-Frank Zappa, "Trouble Every Day"

visy (the guy who made Lassi Quest)

I LUV IT. CAN YOU BE MY MOTHER?
Still working on 8-bit stuff, mostly NES and Atari 2600:
http://oldskool.wamma.fi

BruisedWeasel

Quote from: Quikstrike89 on Thu 13/03/2003 09:07:45
Downloading...very slowly...

EDIT:  It finished, but my computer doesn't run dos that well.  Bruised, could you makr a WIN version?

Perhaps YOU should DOWNGRADE!

Visy, I'll be your Father if it will make you squeel with glee.

Quickstrike

XP has booby traps so you can't.  (Somebody will post making fun of my usage of "booby" in this post)
"You know something people,  I'm not black, but there's a whole buncha times I wish I could say 'I'm not white'"-Frank Zappa, "Trouble Every Day"

BruisedWeasel

Then I apologise Quick, for your being an inferior-minded human being. (and an inferior comped human being)

RickJ

Hey Bruised,

I liked it even though I'm old.  8) I liked the black and white look and your appreciation for old things.  Is there going to be a sequel, "Earl Luvs Me", where he comes back from the dead?  I can't wait.  Good work ... ;D

GorgonJim

lol.
"and to any people named annie out there, this character is based completely on you."
i agree with duzz. completely disturbing, but you are yet to achieve your dream. maybe one more completely stupid inventory item would have achieved it. like a basketball, which if you use on earl, eats him.

gabriel19681_1

Please can someone upload this game. Thank you

Gilbert

Instead of resurrecting a 12-year-old thread, your better bet is to PM the original game author or post in a more approprate place. Thank you.

gabriel19681_1

You're right, the problem is I do not know English very well, and I'm collecting adventures AGS.
my requests are plowed by the page that you recommend. Thank you. regards

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk