Wiccan

Started by Frain, Mon 13/08/2012 03:02:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Frain

Project Name: Wiccan

Project Details: HERE

Quick summary: Wiccan is an adventure about a group of people dealing with dangerous paranormal monsters, conspiracies, and demons. It's a story about the quest for purpose in life. looking for your place. Dealing with the fear of the future, and the unknown.

The goal is for it to be released episodically with the release of the first episode on Halloween. The current game play idea is a mix between the classics like Monkey Island, and that brand of 'quick think' puzzles in Clock Tower when your life is in danger, and you must solve the puzzle before you die.

I am, however, interested in experimenting with new things with this project, and hope that it inspires creativity from everyone involved.

The game itself would be released for free. 

Positions Open:

Originally, I opted to do most of the development myself, with help from a few friends. Unfortunately, those friends are mostly busy and could only do a few things here and there. Eventually, I realized I was stretching myself a bit too far to make the release date. I believe %100 that the release date is very possible given a balanced team. That being said, you know it's bad when you don't want to do what you're best at because you could be doing the sprites, or starting with the programming, or finishing a background. I'll still be working on various things here and there, but the goal would be to make the task way less daunting and more fun for everyone involved.

Overall - looking for creative people willing to work for the fun of it who aren't afraid to suggest/share their ideas, and work well in a team. You must be able to meet with the rest of the team at least once a week.

Concept Artist - You should have a basic understanding of the foundations of art and be willing/able to create animatics and other various concept art.

If you are interested in filling any of these positions. Contact me at: Julian@archer.tzo.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk