Started by Karens, Sun 15/01/2012 09:39:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Volcan

The pictures are awesome.

Too bad she passed away.

My condolences.

Frodo

I'm so sorry to hear of her passing.  It's tragic news.   :sad:
She was a very talented artist, and from what I've seen of her posts here, a wonderful person.
My condolances to all her friends and family.  :sad:

snoopy

1st like to give my condolences. 2nd thing i know magic mirror stopped working there version but is  Nightfable and Westend studios still working on there remake ?

Maybe as a suggestion all 3 groups Magic mirrors, nightfable and westend studios, and Unicorn tales could work together to help finish the project that Karen started.

CaptainD

That's about the saddest thing I've ever read on the AGS boards.  My condolences to all Karen's family and friends.

Tabata

Oh, what sad news! :~(
Hope you 'll be able to keep the remembrance for her (and her great art) alife
by finishing the project she loved so much and put such a lot of love in. 

selmiak

*pokes topic with a stick*

These are sad news, it's hard reading this on the boards, my condolescense. Please finish this game for.

agentbauer

My condolences too, that are terrible news.
Farewell Karen and rest in peace

Quote from: snoopy on Mon 09/12/2013 18:25:53
1st like to give my condolences. 2nd thing i know magic mirror stopped working there version but is  Nightfable and Westend studios still working on there remake ?

Maybe as a suggestion all 3 groups Magic mirrors, nightfable and westend studios, and Unicorn tales could work together to help finish the project that Karen started.

Good idea, but to speak for Westend Studios and Nightfable, we stopped working on our remake, its not cancelled, but due lack of time on hold. We have a self running demo done, with a good portion of the intro, and many beautiful background, animations and a nearly complete soundtrack but thats it.

I hope Unicorn tales will finish the game for Karen.
Roger Wilco Rules
NEW HOMEPAGE: http://spacequestiv5.pytalhost.at
Space Quest IV.5 Version 3.00 is finally done, check it out:
http://www.bigbluecup.com/yabb/index.php?topic=40735.msg538357;boardseen#new

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk