Conspirocracy

Started by KodiakBehr, Sun 26/08/2012 22:31:54

Previous topic - Next topic

KodiakBehr

We've received over $1500 in contributions!  If you're interested in seeing a gameplay video, we've put this one up on our campaign.  Hopefully it will give you a taste of the game atmosphere.

[embed=601,305]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KccEiZb8CFc&sns=em[/embed]

Monsieur OUXX

Best of luck with your game!

BornOfBlackEarth

Intriguing premise!  You might consider doing a future project based on "KGB".  It's a crime that KGB never got a decent revamp.
This has the potential to become a series, so in that spirit, I wish for you a successful release!! 

Problem

Thanks everybody. Right now we're 34% funded, with 3 weeks to go.

And as promised we've released an animated blooper reel:

[embed=640,450]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97K5H_PeMH8[/embed]

Monsieur OUXX

Quote from: Problem on Fri 06/09/2013 08:46:30
And as promised we've released an animated blooper reel:

Hilarious!
And I love your idea to back up the recordings with modified game footage ;)

SarahLiz

Haha!  That was really fun to watch, thank u for that...:grin:

NickyNyce

LOL...great stuff. To anyone on the fence about this game, climb over it or run through it, it's well worth it. I just love games that have me thinking about them when I'm not playing.

Tabata

great stuff

just

"GREAT!"

Knox

Your isometric city is great!
--All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.

KodiakBehr

selmiak

haha, this is great. You should also add that as some unlockable content for doing funny stuff in the game like completing it or so ;)

KodiakBehr

The game does feature five trophies for doing some weird stuff.  There's a secret ending in there too.

There's only 19 days left to pledge a contribution, after which point I can't guarantee this game will be made available.

kaput

Quote from: KodiakBehr on Thu 12/09/2013 03:54:38
after which point I can't guarantee this game will be made available.

Huh 8-0, why?

KodiakBehr

It will come down to whether I can find an appropriate hosting site that will facilitate the transactions, and whether there is a suitable demand to find one (I heard Indievania is dying or dead).  I would also rather give the FFB a single big cheque than a bunch of little ones over a long period of time...but I haven't made any definitive decisions on any of this.

Problem

We have only three days left, so if anyone here is considering a donation, now is the time! :)

KodiakBehr

Thank you all who contributed to the campaign.  We raised $1000 for the Foundation Fighting Blindness.  For those still interested, Conspirocracy will be released on December 8th!

CaptainD

Great news KB, I'd been wondering about this game. ;-D

KodiakBehr

I'm proud to announce the game is now released.  It can be picked up at Desura.

When you get the opportunity, grateful if you could move this thread to Completed Games.

Darth Mandarb

Congratulations on finishing and good luck with the release!

We don't move threads from the GiP into the Completed Games section (as all the development talk doesn't belong in there) but feel free (and encouraged) to start a new thread in there!  Also might want to update the first post with more noticeable information on the game's release!

Congrats again!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk