[close]

Hint 2
Spoiler
Walk to the right on the roof and use the skunk on the AC unit
[close]

partydoc

I'm stuck in the NASA base...

Spoiler
... I have the CD, the black DVD and the bread, but do not find any hotspots or combination of items to proceed anymore. I'd need tools to get the key in the grate on the upper floor or to interact with the antenna or the lock next to the panel outside, but cannot find them. The crane outside doesn't work either.
[close]

Tabata

in the base ...
Spoiler
the monitors (where you found the black cd) give you some interesting sights (and might bring you new ideas about what can be done) and in the earlier room with the mice are cemicals (that can be used to “melt” a lock somewhere else)
[close]

partydoc

Hi Tabata, it's you again, how are you?

Spoiler
Of course you did find the room with the mice, as a "mouse fetishist" - me didn't, the entrance is not clearly marked I think...
[close]

Ok, once again: "Danke schön!".

Tabata

Hi partydoc!  Thank's I am fine (on vacation :grin: ) aaand "Bitteschön, gerne geschehen!"   :-*

a "free extra hint":
Look at everything and try all you can think about ~ You'll know why at the end of the game ...
It's a very clever game :wink:

partydoc

I'll try and do my best.
And you have a nice vacation! 8-)

Wesray

Great game, like part 1 I am enjoying it a lot so far! :smiley:

However I'm kinda stuck now...
Spoiler

The two agents are free, but Scar has been imprisoned and I'm currently trying to find him. Trouble is, the elevator in the basement isn't working. Tried everything on the control field but I wasn't able to repair it yet.
[close]

Also some minor bugs (probably) that I've encountered:
Spoiler

1. The first time you enter the screen where the car runs over Agent Moss, the whole menu bar is deactivated and only reactivated once you've opened the game menu via ESC or escape the car.
2. I entered the main entrance to the facility with Agent Moss and triggered the cutscene where the window in the room with the dead animals is opened. At this point I hadn't yet used the elevator with Scar and when I did that and found the room with the window, it was still closed and couldn't be opened via the switch on the side either. When I switched to Moss and back to Scar the window was suddenly open.
3. At the point where I am stuck now, I burnt a hole into the crane window and used the crane controls. A cutscene was triggered where the magnet with the gun was raised to the roof level. However, in the next screen the magnet with the gun is still visible at the same height as before.
[close]

By the way,
Spoiler

so far I've found two toy soldiers as Moss and one as Scar. I guess these are bonus items to collect?  :smiley:
[close]
THE FAR CORNERS OF THE WORLD: Chapter 2 currrently in the works...

Jaffles

I'm stuck in the same place Partydoc was above me but

Spoiler
It won't let me pick up the chemicals in the mouse room. Am I missing something?
[close]

Loving the game so far! I'll have to go back and play part one after I'm done.

Wesray

@Jaffles
Spoiler

If I remember correctly you need to look for a seperate hotspot from the other chemicals (but in the same area), don't know what it was called though.
[close]

Tabata

@ Wesray
Spoiler
You should find an other way to get “upwards”
[close]

Edit about the “bugs”
Spoiler
1 â€" it's meant to be like that â€" you “simply” need to hide behind the tree
2 â€" you never used the switch to open the window - it's for something else :wink:
3 â€" I confess that I didn't realize this (important is that you raised it because you need it at the roof level)
[close]

@ Jaffles
Spoiler
It's the blue one on the right side that you can take.
[close]

Wesray

@Tabata:
Thank you, just managed to finish the game, with 5 of 8 achievements. Now to get the other three... :smiley:

NickyNyce

I fixed the little issue with the magnet and the gun, not a big deal for anyone playing with the old version, the game still plays fine.

Thanks for pointing that out Wesray, good eye.

I didn't want the player to be able to save when the car is coming, that's why I deactivated the save controls.

Glad to see you finished it and I hope you find the time to rate it.

Shadow1000

Ok, I'm finally stuck.

Spoiler
how do you open the shutters on the window for Scar in the room with the dead animals? I figured out what the switch does and have 2 soldiers now, but I'm guessing this one has something to do with the wires?
[close]

Thanks

SHADOW

Tabata

Yes, it has
Spoiler
... something to do with the wires. Everything is messed up, so the window only will open, when the door-sensor (from outside) is contacted.
[close]

NickyNyce

Hey Shadow1000,

what Tabata said is correct, but if you need just a little more info....

Spoiler
Agent Moss needs to get into the building and stand near the door sensor, this will raise the window for Scar
[close]

Tinytim

I am totally stuck!!!
Spoiler
As Moss I have laser, knife, claw and pass and can do nothing with guards. As Scar I have laser, two CDs, grey key, running soldier, pliers, antenna, bread, telescope, and pills. I'm getting nowhere.
[close]
HELP!!
If somebody says they know all the answers, they haven't been asked all the questions.

Shadow1000

Quote from: Tinytim on Sun 02/09/2012 13:22:01
I am totally stuck!!!
Spoiler
As Moss I have laser, knife, claw and pass and can do nothing with guards. As Scar I have laser, two CDs, grey key, running soldier, pliers, antenna, bread, telescope, and pills. I'm getting nowhere.
[close]
HELP!!

Just to move you along:

Spoiler
Have Scar talk on the intercom in the room with the tank
[close]

SHADOW

partydoc

Cool game! Already made it to the end, but...

Spoiler
I don't know how to get the achievement concerning "A love note to my wife Algae"
[close]

Tinytim

Thanks Shadow, I had already tried that a couple of times but he wouldn't do it, I tried again anyway but still no joy.
If somebody says they know all the answers, they haven't been asked all the questions.

NickyNyce

Here's a walkthrough.

There's lots of little things you can do and interact with that are not mentioned here. There are signs scattered throughout the base, you can use these to quick travel a bit. You can't use the first sign until you reach the second one.

Spoiler

Try to open the right locker, it's stuck/ Talk to Scar/ Take his KNIFE from the left locker
Use the KNIFE on your locker and get the ACCESS CARD/ use the ACCESS CARD on the panel to enter the weapons room
take the LASERS and the AMMO/ load the AMMO into the LASERS/ get LOADED LASERS
talk to Slug about the mission/ Beam down/ walk right and go up
Avoid the car by hiding behind the tree/ walk left and see the soldiers/ you can now switch characters
*Switch to Scar*
(There are three roof sections)
Walk right and go downstairs/ see the key under the grate/ take the PILLS from the cabinet
Go left and see the scientist and go back to the roof/ pick up SKUNK
use the SKUNK on the AC unit that's working/ go back downstairs
Read the note on the wall/ take DVD from drawer/ watch DVD/ look at agent in window
Go left and use control panel to move alien over outlet, use bottom left burner to have creature bust out of tube
Go left see creature in vent/ go downstairs/ go to the right and look at monitor that is showing the road
*If Moss is next to the guard booth Scar will see him and try to help*
*If Moss is not next to the guard booth Scar will not see him*
Once Scar has seen Moss he can now use the intercom system/ go left and down into storage room
Take the ACID/ open cabinet and take TELESCOPE/ use intercom to distract guards for Moss
*Switch to Moss*
Use KNIFE on soldier/ take GUN/ go left until you lose the gun/ walk left and read work order near crane/ continue left until you are stuck in the port-o-potty
Talk way out/ press button on wall to raise barrel/ go left to the tent
Take ARROW from tree/ go in tent/ take MAP and STRAP from the right cabinet/ leave tent and use sign to quick travel
Walk right and use sign to quick travel to the cave/ look at map to see the large X/ enter cave
Take BOTTLE/ look at grate, we need a screwdriver/ leave cave and use sign/ walk left and use ARROW on the fan/ get SCREWDRIVER
Walk left to tent and use BOTTLE on barbaque, bird flies away/ use sign/ walk right until bird lands in nest/ interact with bird nest/ take KEY
Use KEY on crane panel/ use KNIFE on tube/ take TUBE
Go to port-o-potty room
*Switch to Scar*
Use sign on wall to go to roof/ use ACID on lock to get PLIERS/ use PLIERS on antenna/ take ANTENNA
Use PLIERS on barrel, it's oil/ go downstairs to where the lasers were and use ANTENNA on ectoplasma/ get STICKY ANTENNA
Use STICKY ANTENNA on grate to get the KEY/ go downstairs and go to large bathroom/ look at middle stall
Open middle stall and take CONDOM and GLASSES/ go to the command center and use KEY on elevator
Kill mice for fun/ read about new mixture of DNA on computer/ go right and wait next to shutter
*Switch to Moss*
Use botton to bring barrel down/ use TUBE on oil/ get BOTTLE OF OIL/ use STRAP on generator/ use OIL on generator/ start generator
Go to cave/ use SCREWDRIVER on grate/ Go all the way left and up the ladder/ look at vent near ceiling/ take KEYS from furnace
Go back down in the sewer and up the middle ladder/ use KEYS on door near magnet/ go near door senor, shutter raises for Scar
*Switch to Scar*
Use GLASSES on TELESCOPE/ get WORKING TELESCOPE/ use TELESCOPE on window to see the license plate...814125
(You can use the switch next to the window to turn the fan that it outside, on and off, for Moss)
Type in 814125 into the panel next to the metal door/ go in room and take PAPER TOWEL/ go left and become Slug
*Use Slug to kill human*
Go down and see dead agent/ open dumbwaiter/ the Doctor wants his meatball hero
Go to kitchen and take BREAD/ open frig and take MEAT/ go back to dead agent
Use MEAT on BREAD/ get SANDWICH/ use PILLS on SANDWICH/ get DRUGGED SANDWICH/ use PAPER TOWEL on DRUGGED SANDWICH/ get PACKAGED SANDWICH
Use PACKAGED SANDWICH on bucket/ something falls down shaft/ we need to see if our plan worked
Take CAMERA from small computer
*Switch to Moss*
Go to basement and take HANDLE from dumbwaiter/ use HANDLE in small hole in the room to your right/ rise tanks
*Switch to Scar*
Go to blue room with black board and use CONDOM on tanks/ get HELIUM CONDOM/ use CAMERA on HELIUM CONDOM/ get SPY BALLOON
Use SPY BALLOON on dumbwaiter/ see Doctor passed out
*Use the slime*
Go down the grate on the left/ walk to the right and use the ledge/ see valve fall off/ walk to the right and go in vent
*Switch to Moss*
Pick up the VALVE on the floor next to the tree (cranes magnet/door room)/ use the VALVE on the pipe near the crane
The elevator now has pressure
*Switch to Scar*
Press the button for the elevator/ Scar is captured/ speak to agents and take the BRANDING IRON
Use the BRANDING IRON on the fire/ get HOT IRON/ use HOT IRON on cranes window/ oops wrong button/ go to the barrel
Press button and ride the barrel to the roof/ walk left and take the GUN from the magnet/ walk left and see helicopter
Go downstairs and walk left....

I hope you had fun with it. There is an achievements page, nothing special. Find them all to be a real super agent.

1) Get the flashback on the saucer when you look at the laser security system
2) Fly the saucer
3) Carve a love message in the tree when you beam down (One room to the right)
4) find all 3 toy soldiers...one is in the trunk...one is behind the fan outside...one is in the cabinet next to the bathroom
5) Drink from the dripping water in the sewer
6) Bless the dead alien on the operating table
7) Watch both DVD's on the DVD player

[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk