The Visitor 2

Started by NickyNyce, Sat 01/09/2012 06:43:21

Previous topic - Next topic

NickyNyce

This will help

Spoiler
When the game first starts, interact with the controls of the flying saucer to take it for a spin
[close]

Quinny

Thanks!

Spoiler
Can't believe I missed that. Ok, time to replay this game for me.
[close]

Aussiebloke81

G'day all.

Have been playing this game for the past week and have done a fair bit in it but now have reached a real stuck point where I just don't know what to do.

With Scar, in the room where the dead animals and broken arcing wires are, I don't know what to feed that one eye alien with nor do I know what to do to fix those wires and whatever else I have to do within the building. I am curious of what that switch above the vent does too? The items Scar has are:
Spoiler
laser, pills, CD, DVD, bread, pliers, condom, telescope with lenses, antenna with ectoplasma, key and plastic soldier
[close]

With Moss, I have the drainage pump crankin but I have no idea how to get into the basement and there's nothing I can do with the basement window to get in with what I have. Also don't know where to get the key to open the trunk in the tent to the far left end neither. And been reading about Moss having to stand near a sensor in the area where that magnet is holding the gun, I don't see no sensor anywhere in that area, I need to know more? The items Moss has are:
Spoiler
crab claw, knife, keycard, laser, arrow, map, key and plastic soldier
[close]

Anyhow hope I've given enough clues to show where I'm at in the game and can be given an idea what to do next, any hints or answers will be much appreciated.

Tabata

Hi Aussiebloke,
you will now have to concentrate on ...

Spoiler
Moss entering the building by using the drains (the sensor you need to reach to help Scar is inside the building after you can enter that door you mentioned).
[close]

Spoiler
Have you been in the cave? There's Moss' entry. Try to solve all the "problems" to get in the basement.
[close]

Aussiebloke81

Thanks for the hints. I have now breezed through and finished the game, most enjoyable game!!!:D If there's plans for creation of The Visitor 3 I look forward to its release!:D

NickyNyce

Glad you had fun with it. Starting the Visitor 3 is a scary thought...but you never know.

Slasher

Best stop at 2....  while you seem to be ahead  (nod)

well done NickyNyce

jkohen

I have accumulated a large inventory, but
Spoiler
I have no idea how to get oil from the opened barrel,
[close]
or
Spoiler
how to get the key from the grate. I think I need to bend the antenna for the latter, but no idea on how to do that.
[close]

Tabata

@jkohen
You need something to fill it in
Spoiler
(an empty bottle would be fine) and something else â€" like as if you take fuel from the tank of a car
[close]

The antenna is
Spoiler
the right tool for the key in the grate, but first it needs to be made a bit sticky â€" you'll find something two rooms ahead from the grate for that
[close]

NickyNyce

Tabata beat me to it

Just in case you still can't get into the cave

Spoiler
Look at the map in your inventory
[close]

spanishgirl

I need some help here guys!

Spoiler
As scar I have bread, dvd, cd, telescope without lens, pills, pliers and laser. I can´t put the pils into the bread to catch the minialien, or get totally open the cabinet near the sensor door, or open the sensor door itself, what can I do? i can´t get the small key or the hose either. As Moss, I killed the guard, and I opened the oil barrel and got the map, arrow, knife, laser, crab, and tape to fix the the pipe for the oil, but I do not what else to do, I need so many keys!!!
[close]
please, give me a hand ;)

NickyNyce

Sounds like your still missing an item
Spoiler
check on the roof...this will help solve a couple problems
[close]

spanishgirl

Quote from: NickyNyce on Sat 29/09/2012 06:43:34
Sounds like your still missing an item
Spoiler
check on the roof...this will help solve a couple problems
[close]

Nicky I´m still stuck
Spoiler
I can´t get anything else from the roof except the pliers, I already did the dead animal thing on the vent. But I managed to go inside the base as Moss, and got the keys from the furnace and went to the room with the door sensor, it opened something in another room but that´s all. I also got the soldier toy
[close]
any more tips? :wink:

Tabata

Hi spanishgirl,
I think, you need ...
Spoiler
to get the antenna ...
[close]

spanishgirl

Ey Tabata, I know, I read the older posts, the problem is that I don´t know how! :-D Scar doesn´t want to do hard work! hahaha

Tabata

Aaah!  (laugh)

Okay, so you need the item
Spoiler
from the locked box on the roof to be able to get it
[close]

to open that box
Spoiler
use the chemical-liquid from downstairs (after using the stairs not the room behind door to the right). There's a second room you can enter at the bottom of the screen.
[close]

Hopefully that's more of a help now :wink:

NickyNyce

If you're still stuck....try this

Spoiler
you need to use the pliers on the antenna
[close]

spanishgirl

ey guys I think I have a problem...
Spoiler
I already had the pliers, I got them with the chemical a long time ago, but Scar tells me that he doesn´t want to take the antena down when I try to use the pliers on the antena. Are we talking about the same antena?? the one on the roof that is big and white?
[close]
I tried that before gettin on in the game, I will try it again and let you lnow if it finaly works.

thank youuuu

spanishgirl

Quote from: spanishgirl on Sat 29/09/2012 20:37:43
ey guys I think I have a problem...
Spoiler
I already had the pliers, I got them with the chemical a long time ago, but Scar tells me that he doesn´t want to take the antena down when I try to use the pliers on the antena. Are we talking about the same antena?? the one on the roof that is big and white?
[close]
I tried that before gettin on in the game, I will try it again and let you lnow if it finaly works.

thank youuuu

OOOk, got it!!
Spoiler
I was trying to get the satellite dish down!! I finaly saw the antena! hahahaha
[close]
thank you, I could have been years trying to get the other thing :tongue:

NickyNyce

Lol...your on your way now....hope u enjoy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk