The Visitor 2

Started by NickyNyce, Sat 01/09/2012 06:43:21

Previous topic - Next topic

spanishgirl

Finish! I have to say this was easier than the visitor 1, I had to use your walkthrough to finish it, I liked this one a lot!  ;-D

NickyNyce

I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed it and I appreciate your thoughts.

Happy adventuring

jkohen

Quote from: Tabata on Tue 25/09/2012 20:35:36
@jkohen
You need something to fill it in
Spoiler
(an empty bottle would be fine) and something else â€" like as if you take fuel from the tank of a car
[close]

Thanks! I supposed I needed to do that, but neither alien has an item that can help me do that. I've looked around to no avail. Could you tell me what I'm missing?

Tabata

Hi jkohen,

do you remember what the guys at the boot have been talking about?

First step is
Spoiler
to find the map where the cave is marked. Search in the tent for it.
[close]
then you will be able
Spoiler
to enter the cave and find the (filled) bottle
[close]
after that you need to
Spoiler
use the „fluid“ somewhere to have the empty bottle.
[close]
but using it
Spoiler
for the oil is only possible, if you have another item.
[close]
So there's still a lot to do for you. Have fun!  :cheesy:

NickyNyce

Tabata beat me to it..  ill leave it just in case

Spoiler
have you been in the cave?
[close]

If not....

Spoiler
you need to get into the cave by looking at the map...this will get you the bottle of alcohol
[close]

Once you have this item you'll need to do this...
Spoiler
use the alcohol on the barbeque
[close]

If you're still stuck...
Spoiler
Interact with the bird that flew into the nest near the generator
[close]

The next step would be...

Spoiler
use the key that fell from the nest to open the cranes panel....this will get you the tube
[close]

Tabata

@ Nicky

"... he, he, he ... "

jkohen

Quote from: NickyNyce on Sun 30/09/2012 08:17:34
Tabata beat me to it..  ill leave it just in case

Spoiler
Interact with the bird that flew into the nest near the generator
[close]

Thank you guys, that's the step I was missing. I'm almost sure I had tried it earlier, maybe I had to trigger some other action before it would work. I've finished the game, thanks for making and sharing it!

Ayahuasca

Quote from: Shadow1000 on Sun 02/09/2012 14:33:03
Quote from: Tinytim on Sun 02/09/2012 13:22:01
I am totally stuck!!!
Spoiler
As Moss I have laser, knife, claw and pass and can do nothing with guards. As Scar I have laser, two CDs, grey key, running soldier, pliers, antenna, bread, telescope, and pills. I'm getting nowhere.
[close]
HELP!!

Just to move you along:

Spoiler
Have Scar talk on the intercom in the room with the tank
[close]

SHADOW

hey there!
1st of all: what a great game! thx a lot.
I am in the same situation as Tinytim. When I try to talk on the intercom with scar the dialog only says :"I don;t see why I should be talking on the intercom system"
What can I do?
Thx in advance

Tabata

Scar first needs to see Moss ..
Spoiler
... on the screen, when Moss is standing at the entrance (watch all the different monitors) â€" otherwhise he has no reason to make a call over there.
[close]

Ayahuasca

Quote from: Tabata on Wed 10/10/2012 19:31:24
Scar first needs to see Moss ..
Spoiler
... on the screen, when Moss is standing at the entrance (watch all the different monitors) â€" otherwhise he has no reason to make a call over there.
[close]

Thank you :)

cat

Spoiler
I always get run down by the car. I cannot walk away or do anything else on that screen.
[close]

Tabata

As soon as you are able to
Spoiler
... look at the big tree - that makes him hide behind it.
[close]

cat

I'm stuck again  :(
Spoiler
I fixed the telescope but can't use it from the roof, I've been to the basement and found the keys, I have two plastic soldiers, have cut the antenna, and I have seen a short cutscene with a yet unfamiliar room where the dead animal was lying.
[close]

NickyNyce

Glad to see you taking the Visitor 2 for a spin cat.

This should help....

Spoiler
That scene that you saw was because Moss tripped the door sensor, which in turn, raised the shutter to the window. This was a one time cut scene to give you a hint that Moss needs to help Scar
[close]

Hint 1
Spoiler
Scar needs to retrieve the small key from under the grate when he first comes down from the roof.
[close]
Hint 2
Spoiler
That antenna you got from the roof might come in handy
[close]
Hint 3
Spoiler
Use the antenna on the sticky ectoplasma that the little creature was in. This will get you the key for the elevators control panel
[close]
Hint 4
Spoiler
If Moss is near the door sensor, the shutter will be raised so that Scar can look out the window
[close]

Here's a walkthrough.

There's lots of little things you can do and interact with that are not mentioned here. There are signs scattered throughout the base, you can use these to quick travel a bit. You can't use the first sign until you reach the second one.

Spoiler

Try to open the right locker, it's stuck/ Talk to Scar/ Take his KNIFE from the left locker
Use the KNIFE on your locker and get the ACCESS CARD/ use the ACCESS CARD on the panel to enter the weapons room
Use the computer in the bottom left hand corner to open the shutter for the LASERS. Take the AMMO/ load the AMMO into the LASERS/ get LOADED LASERS
talk to Slug about the mission/ Beam down/ walk right and go up
Avoid the car by hiding behind the tree/ walk left and see the soldiers/ you can now switch characters
*Switch to Scar*
(There are three roof sections)
Walk right and go downstairs/ see the key under the grate/ take the PILLS from the cabinet
Go left and see the scientist and go back to the roof/ pick up SKUNK
use the SKUNK on the AC unit that's working/ go back downstairs
Read the note on the wall/ take DVD from drawer/ watch DVD/ look at agent in window
Go left and use control panel to move alien over outlet, use bottom left burner to have creature bust out of tube
Go left see creature in vent/ go downstairs/ go to the right and look at monitor that is showing the road
*If Moss is next to the guard booth Scar will see him and try to help*
*If Moss is not next to the guard booth Scar will not see him*
Once Scar has seen Moss he can now use the intercom system/ go left and down into storage room
Take the ACID/ open cabinet and take TELESCOPE/ use intercom to distract guards for Moss
*Switch to Moss*
Use KNIFE on soldier/ take GUN/ go left until you lose the gun/ walk left and read work order near crane/ continue left until you are stuck in the port-o-potty
Talk way out/ press button on wall to raise barrel/ go left to the tent
Take ARROW from tree/ go in tent/ take MAP and STRAP from the right cabinet/ leave tent and use sign to quick travel
Walk right and use sign to quick travel to the cave/ look at map to see the large X/ enter cave
Take BOTTLE/ look at grate, we need a screwdriver/ leave cave and use sign/ walk left and use ARROW on the fan/ get SCREWDRIVER
Walk left to tent and use BOTTLE on barbaque, bird flies away/ use sign/ walk right until bird lands in nest/ interact with bird nest/ take KEY
Use KEY on crane panel/ use KNIFE on tube/ take TUBE
Go to port-o-potty room
*Switch to Scar*
Use sign on wall to go to roof/ use ACID on lock to get PLIERS/ use PLIERS on antenna/ take ANTENNA
Use PLIERS on barrel, it's oil/ go downstairs to where the lasers were and use ANTENNA on ectoplasma/ get STICKY ANTENNA
Use STICKY ANTENNA on grate to get the KEY/ go downstairs and go to large bathroom/ look at middle stall
Open middle stall and take CONDOM and GLASSES/ go to the command center and use KEY on elevator
Kill mice for fun/ read about new mixture of DNA on computer/ go right and wait next to shutter
*Switch to Moss*
Use botton to bring barrel down/ use TUBE on oil/ get BOTTLE OF OIL/ use STRAP on generator/ use OIL on generator/ start generator
Go to cave/ use SCREWDRIVER on grate/ Go all the way left and up the ladder/ look at vent near ceiling/ take KEYS from furnace
Go back down in the sewer and up the middle ladder/ use KEYS on door near magnet/ go near door senor, shutter raises for Scar
*Switch to Scar*
Use GLASSES on TELESCOPE/ get WORKING TELESCOPE/ use TELESCOPE on window to see the license plate...814125
(You can use the switch next to the window to turn the fan that it outside, on and off, for Moss)
Type in 814125 into the panel next to the metal door/ go in room and take PAPER TOWEL/ go left and become Slug
*Use Slug to kill human*
Go down and see dead agent/ open dumbwaiter/ the Doctor wants his meatball hero
Go to kitchen and take BREAD/ open frig and take MEAT/ go back to dead agent
Use MEAT on BREAD/ get SANDWICH/ use PILLS on SANDWICH/ get DRUGGED SANDWICH/ use PAPER TOWEL on DRUGGED SANDWICH/ get PACKAGED SANDWICH
Use PACKAGED SANDWICH on bucket/ something falls down shaft/ we need to see if our plan worked
Take CAMERA from small computer
*Switch to Moss*
Go to basement and take HANDLE from dumbwaiter/ use HANDLE in small hole in the room to your right/ rise tanks
*Switch to Scar*
Go to blue room with black board and use CONDOM on tanks/ get HELIUM CONDOM/ use CAMERA on HELIUM CONDOM/ get SPY BALLOON
Use SPY BALLOON on dumbwaiter/ see Doctor passed out
*Use the slime*
Go down the grate on the left/ walk to the right and use the ledge/ see valve fall off/ walk to the right and go in vent
*Switch to Moss*
Pick up the VALVE on the floor next to the tree (cranes magnet/door room)/ use the VALVE on the pipe near the crane
The elevator now has pressure
*Switch to Scar*
Press the button for the elevator/ Scar is captured/ speak to agents and take the BRANDING IRON
Use the BRANDING IRON on the fire/ get HOT IRON/ use HOT IRON on cranes window/ oops wrong button/ go to the barrel
Press button and ride the barrel to the roof/ walk left and take the GUN from the magnet/ walk left and see helicopter
Go downstairs and walk left....

I hope you had fun with it. There is an achievements page, nothing special. Find them all to be a real super agent.

1) Get the flashback on the saucer when you look at the laser security system
2) Fly the saucer
3) Carve a love message in the tree when you beam down (One room to the right)
4) find all 3 toy soldiers...one is in the trunk...one is behind the fan outside...one is in the cabinet next to the bathroom
5) Drink from the dripping water in the sewer
6) Bless the dead alien on the operating table
7) Watch both DVD's on the DVD player

[close]

cat

Thanks, hint 3 was it! Review coming soon...

AndyfromVA

I know this is an older game but I just got around to downloading it.

I must be doing something wrong as I can't proceed in the game.

Spoiler
Scar has the laser, pills, 2 cd's and the bread.
[close]

I've looked at the walkthrough and it says I should:
Spoiler

*If Moss is next to the guard booth Scar will see him and try to help*
*If Moss is not next to the guard booth Scar will not see him*
Once Scar has seen Moss he can now use the intercom system/ go left and down into storage room.
[close]

But this doesn't work.
Spoiler
Scar sees Moss in the monitor but I don't know how Scar can use the intercom system (whatever that is) to go left and down into the storage room.
[close]
Please help, someone!

Tabata

If Scar already saw ...
Spoiler
... in the monitor that Moss is at the guard booth he will be able to help him.
So you (Scar) can go down into the storage room and will be able to use the intercom system.(nod)
[close]
You might have seen it there already earlier. :cheesy:

AndyfromVA

Thanks, I had missed it.

PeterW

I'm stuck in the very beginning of Visitor 2:

Spoiler

I'm in the weapons room and found the ammo. But I really can't find the laser that is mentioned in the walkthrough.
Where is the laser?
[close]

Thanks in advance
Peter

NickyNyce

@PeterW... Use the computer screen at the bottom left hand corner of the screen in the ammo room to open the shutters.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk