captain disaster

Started by mbday630, Mon 03/09/2012 16:58:49

Previous topic - Next topic

mbday630

I need help.  I have the talking pizza box and I have to scare it, by biting it, I think.  I have used every setting on my thiny on it, and can't do anything with that. I can't wake up the broom either. what am I missing?  btw, I am enjoying this game very very much! 

CaptainD

Hi there!

Firstly, I'm really pleased that you're enjoying the game so much - always very nice to hear!  ;-D

Here are a couple of hints...

About the pizza... you're on the right track...

Spoiler
CD won't bite the pizza... he just doesn't have the heart to eat a talking pizza.  Neither does anyone else.  But maybe something could appear to eat the talking pizza?
[close]

About the broom alien...

Spoiler
The broom alien doesn't wake up for much, but he HATES dust, especially on the transporter pad...
[close]

I'll give more hints if you need me to, but I don't want to spoil it for you by telling you too much straight away!

mbday630

ah, I was wondering about that shark. thanks for the good hints. got the broom to wake up now and still got to make the fuel.  I have one of the ingredients, so, now the game's afoot. I will post if I need more help!  thanks again.

azerty

How to warm tea? I suppose i have to use the microwave, but with which parameters? Of course i tried 10'30" and power 30%, but no. I tried 3'30" which is the third of this value, but no. I tried with 70% power... and many other logics, with no results.

azerty

10'30" and 30% power worked, but only for EB. What are the others parameters for the other brands of tea?

CaptainD

Quote from: azerty on Wed 05/09/2012 07:15:48
10'30" and 30% power worked, but only for EB. What are the others parameters for the other brands of tea?

At the moment it doesn't make a lot of difference, because that particular combination is the only one to make one of the fuel components.  In the full game we will of course have an "Earl Grey, Hot" moment!

If you've already got the fuel component, you don't need to do anything more with the tea.

Shadow1000

I'm really enjoying this game. I'm a bit stuck here:

Spoiler
I have the pizza and jerry can but not sure what to do next to create fuel. I've been to the bedroom[/help]

SHADOW
[close]

CaptainD

Hi Shadow!

Glad you're enjoying the demo.  :-D

Have you
Spoiler
found the fuel ingredients list yet?
[close]

If you need another hint,
Spoiler
it's in the bedroom
[close]

If you still need another hint, try
Spoiler
Looking under the pillows...
[close]

Come back any time if you need more help!

Shadow1000

Finished the demo. Thank you for the hints.

Great game in many ways. Wonder what you were drinking when you concocted those puzzles :)

SHADOW

CaptainD

Quote from: Shadow1000 on Fri 08/02/2013 20:58:01
Wonder what you were drinking when you concocted those puzzles :)

Tea, of course - Earl Grey, hot.

Shadow1000

Quote from: CaptainD on Fri 08/02/2013 23:37:31
Quote from: Shadow1000 on Fri 08/02/2013 20:58:01
Wonder what you were drinking when you concocted those puzzles :)

Tea, of course - Earl Grey, hot.

earl grey gives you inspiration for a talking pizza? :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk