Started by LostTrainDude, Tue 18/09/2012 16:51:36

Previous topic - Next topic

LostTrainDude

LostTrainDude introduces to you all
Agent Trinity
and his arsekickin' Stealth Adventures

- Episode 0 -
The Ultimatum

Agent Trinity is sent to a bunker without knowing much about his mission.
His nation is on the verge of war with the one where he stands within in that very moment.
Their President issued an Ultimatum that will expire shortly!
Where? On a hidden clock!

His mission: find that clock and set its hands two hours backwards!

Don't get caught!
Be quick!
Save the nation!

[Features]

- OMG! Grayscale 8bit graphics! -
- Chiptune sounds! -
- Unnecessarily strong language! -
- As many as SIX MINUTES of arsekickin' stealth action! -
- Keyboard controls! -
- References! -

Download it here!

Dev's note:
I'm really excited. This was developed in 7 days, to join the Experimental Gameplay Project "Time Manipulation" competition. As I said in the credits of this really short game (so short that I treat it as a "pilot episode"), AGS community has my special thanks. I've learned a lot by developing this game. Combing through this forum, I always learn so much in a very short time. Many of my personal achievements in games' development happened thanks to this community. Thanks a lot to you all, guys!
"We do not stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing."

selmiak

hmmm, the agent always starts talking about crap when passing the first enemy and the game restarts :(

LostTrainDude

Quote from: selmiak on Tue 18/09/2012 19:05:24
hmmm, the agent always starts talking about crap when passing the first enemy and the game restarts :(

Fixed it! :)
Now when you're spotted the game displays a message that cannot be skipped with keys.

Thanks for your feedback!
"We do not stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing."

selmiak

I kind of figured, that he was caught when he said crap, but the enemy was not on screen at that moment he started talking. or is it that the game knows the enemy is back in the room but not shown to the player?

NickyNyce

Just finished it. Cool little game that made me want more.

There was just one issue that I have....

Spoiler
Spoiler
I noticed that if you use the Coffee on the decaff, it works...but if you use the decaff on the coffee, which is what I thought I had to do, I would die
[close]

LostTrainDude

I should have fixed that, now :)
Thanks for your feedback Nick!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk