Moderator Announcement: Multiple Forum Accounts

Started by Snarky, Wed 05/09/2012 20:28:03

Previous topic - Next topic

AGA

Quote from: Grundislav on Tue 11/09/2012 01:29:56
I must also admit.  I am blowie.

Although I think we created this account on AGA's computer.

It's also tied to my email address.

Jonez

Quote from: AGA on Tue 11/09/2012 07:36:30
Quote from: Grundislav on Tue 11/09/2012 01:29:56
I must also admit.  I am blowie.

Although I think we created this account on AGA's computer.

It's also tied to my email address.

So wait... Blowie is two persons at the same time? There must be a violation of some sort in there somewhere.

SSH

Its not how big your collection of fake accounts is, its what you do with them...

I'm sure I had a fake account but I can't work out what it is.

AGA

If you could stay in one part of the world for more than ten minutes I could tell you.

Ponch

Quote from: Baron on Thu 06/09/2012 01:16:56
I become Ponch when the sun sets.  Hssssssssss!

Never!!1! There is teh onlys one Ponch! :=

And I can't believe I'm only now discovering this thread. Thank you, AGS Blog, for keeping me informed about what all the cool kids are up to!  :cheesy:

And having now perused the entire thread, I'm tempted to make a Ponch's Sock Puppet account. I could draw my cow with a little cow sock puppet dancing on one hand.  :cool:

Quote from: Ryan Timothy on Tue 11/09/2012 01:27:45
Quote from: Kimbra on Sun 09/09/2012 07:12:20
[..] I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT HIS GAME AND ART. And since most of you are into games degrading women and drooling over b***ies I happen to LOVE his work here more and more.

I still find this a little foggy.. which games (other than Ponch's) actually degrade women or show off breasts?

My games don't degrade women. You can love boobies and still respect the women who sport them.  :=

Kimbra

Quote from: Ponch on Wed 12/09/2012 04:19:02
Quote from: Ryan Timothy on Tue 11/09/2012 01:27:45
Quote from: Kimbra on Sun 09/09/2012 07:12:20
[..] I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT HIS GAME AND ART. And since most of you are into games degrading women and drooling over b***ies I happen to LOVE his work here more and more.

I still find this a little foggy.. which games (other than Ponch's) actually degrade women or show off breasts?

My games don't degrade women. You can love boobies and still respect the women who sport them.  :=

I didn't mention you and to tell you the truth, I felt bad that your name was dragged here :( Sorry if I caused it in anyway.

monkey0506

I've been monitoring this thread, and without stirring the pot back up too much, before AnasAbdin was even "outed" as (one of) the person(s) under suspicion of sock-puppeting with multiple accounts he sent me a strangely gratuitous PM. Of course, I would never want to divulge such information publicly ((roll)) but it came across as very odd given that I can recollect very little personal contact with AnasAbdin. In fact, when I Googled, I only turned up one thread that we both definitely posted in. Now..I suppose it's possible that Google has overlooked something.

I do have a grand total of 3 PMs sent to me from AnasAbdin (oh, there I go divulging private information publicly 8-0). Aside from the one mentioned, one of them was in January of this year, also thanking me for my support and technical help. The other was a question about AGSteam (which for anyone who is reading this and interested, is badly bugged, and I need to fix it - or release the fix rather).

This, along with the unusual manner of the responses to his threads, make me skeptical about the sincerity of it all. I'm not passing judgement, I'll stay neutral on this. In all honesty and fairness though, the whole matter is a bit suspect, and I think anyone reviewing the situation that actually attempted to remove their own biases would see this perspective.

I think the moderators handled the issue in a reasonable fashion.

Ryan Timothy B

Quote from: Kimbra on Wed 12/09/2012 06:18:16
I didn't mention you and to tell you the truth, I felt bad that your name was dragged here :( Sorry if I caused it in anyway.
Ponch is only satisfied when everyone is talking about him. That's why I like to toss his name in once in a while just to make him feel comfortable. (He's got an ego the size of a cow)

But, Kimbra, you still haven't mentioned what you were referring to with "our feminizing and/or breast admiring games". Or were you just spewing random lies to defend your love for Anas' game? Which is fine that you love it, you just don't need to say everyone else makes games that are feminizing or breast admiring.

Snarky

OK, this is getting off topic, so I'm locking it again.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk