What's going on with irc.bigbluecup.com? :'(

Started by Peder 🚀, Tue 18/09/2012 15:19:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Peder 🚀

:cry: :~(

Am I the only one having problems connecting to irc.adventuregamestudio.co.uk?? :-.

Al_Ninio

Ubel

The very day I finally get internet access at my home after way over a year of being without it the AGS channel goes in hiding. Brilliant.

Peder 🚀

Galen

I'm fairly certain qptain Nemo broke it.

Perhaps a settings issue with the switch to the new server?

Peder 🚀

The problem seems to be related to the move of the website/forum. Seems they changed the IP irc.adventuregamestudio.co.uk was pointing to aswell.
Using irc.dasjoe.de instead of irc.adventuregamestudio.co.uk lets us in! :grin:

Edited my post to swap the IP with irc.dasjoe.de.

qptain Nemo

Well there's also #lazyandsleepy on irc.lazyandsleepy.org ^_^

Regarding AGS IRC server, something is wrong with IPs and DNS. Connecting to irc.dasjoe.de works too.

dasjoe

Please don't connect directly to the IP, as it's bound to change soonâ,,¢, use irc.dasjoe.de for now.
... it's quite easy being the best.

lestat666

I can't get on either.

Strange... I couldn't get on the site at all either and had to use a proxy.  Coincided exactly with the move to the new server.

I fixed it by switching my connection to automatically get the ip and dns, and then redid my static ip and dns servers and it worked.

AGA

People shouldn't really be using anything.adventuregamestudio.co.uk anymore.  I'll speak to CJ about getting irc.adventuregamestudio.co.uk set to the (current) correct IP though.

monkey0506

Nobody even uses the irc anyway. Either that or they all just stop talking when I log in... I went on every day for 2 weeks, several times a day, and no one said a single word.

Also, Pablo! You have Internet! Yay! \o/ You are a person that I love because you once took a picture of yourself making a silly face just for me. I have no idea when or where. Or why. Or how. Or of what. Or who. But yay!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk