Started by Dave Gilbert, Fri 19/10/2012 21:00:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Anian

Wow, I didn't know Wadjeteye games was so strapped for staff.  :grin:
Congrats.
I don't want the world, I just want your half

tzachs

Congratulations!
May I suggest naming the child "Ron" is it's a boy?

Igor Hardy

Congrats both of you! In a few years you'll probably have a big helper in creating new games.

Baron

Quote from: Ascovel on Sun 21/10/2012 16:16:07
Congrats both of you! In a few years you'll probably have a big helper in creating new games.

You forgot the quote marks around "helper".....  ;)    But that is all in the future.  Buwuwhahahaha!!!!  I mean.... congrats again!

Chicky

Congratulations Janet and Dave :) Be sure to backup all game projects to a remote server, far far away!

Haddas

Congratulations! I too am becoming a parent. Due date is on the eleventh of february. Let's start a dad club!

Ali

Congratulations! I second this:

Quote from: tzachs on Sun 21/10/2012 15:14:52
Congratulations!
May I suggest naming the child "Ron" is it's a boy?

Baron

Quote from: Haddas on Mon 22/10/2012 14:40:31
Let's start a dad club!

Adventure Game Dads!  I will be AGD1, you can be AGD2, and we will look deep into the souls of further joiners and assign them a number based on the order in which they join.

....or, OR, we can name the club after some famous adventure dad.  Gentle caring Graham?  Deadbeat Roger Wilco?  Tough as nails Father Torque?  Who's with me?

DBoyWheeler

theo

And thus begins your life's biggest adventure!

Congratulations, guys. There's nothing better. :)

SSH

For names, consider how awesome an anagram can be made, e.g. Adrian Gilbert is an anagram of "Radiant Gerbil"... ;)

Ponch

Anakin Gilbert is "Gnatlike Brain"

Please name your kid Anakin. Or Lando. Either one is good.  ;-D

Andail

Quote from: Ponch on Wed 24/10/2012 04:16:20
Anakin Gilbert is "Gnatlike Brain"

Please name your kid Anakin. Or Lando. Either one is good.  ;-D

Or Lando? As in Or Lando Bloom?
Bara-tching

Andail

Greg Squire

Congratulations!  Moving to an adventure of a different sort.  Instead of helping people who are leaving life, it will now be helping people who are entering life.  ;)

Best wishes to the three of you!

selmiak

Congratulations on having sex :D

Eric

Hope you guys are doing OK today. My son was born a week before Irene last year, and we were super panicky. I know you guys aren't that far along, but it's still not the best situation to be pregnant in the midst of a massive hurricane.

EchosofNezhyt

Grats man, seeing the ultrasound for the first time was more scary then when she finally had him, after all the waiting I guess your just are ready.
Best of luck!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk