Spaceman in Space

Started by ThreeOhFour, Mon 29/10/2012 11:59:47

Previous topic - Next topic

ThreeOhFour

He is the Spaceman!

He is in Space!

Made with Grundislav for Mags October 2012.

Play it now!

Ponch

At last! The game I have been waiting for my entire life!  (laugh)

Tabata

This game is a biiiiig lie!

... and it's an infamous insidious advertising for your summerbatch game! (laugh)

DoorKnobHandle

Was great fun! Loved grundi's soundwork! Especially left-right-left-right :)

qptain Nemo

m0ds

I like space and I want to go into it and with your game of spacemen space I surely can. Looks great Ben! Screenshot makes it appear to lack any kind of urination plugin* but downloading and having a go now :)

* Actually what is that woman up to?! Pissing anchors

selmiak

I was so hoping to find something sharp to release Auntie...

Funny game :D

Khris

I nearly pissed myself laughing whenever Spaceman walked, left-right-left-right-left-right (laugh)
I still can't get over it, I'm giggling uncontrollably as I'm writing this :D

Rib-crushingly hilarious!

Stuck, couldn't save, will play again though until I finish it.

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

Games like this make me wonder why I spend so much time working on other peoples' games instead of my own.

Wonderful game.

Ponch

Quote from: Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens on Tue 30/10/2012 04:29:39
Games like this make me wonder why I spend so much time working on other peoples' games instead of my own.

Exactly! Where's Hard Space 2? Or Limey Lizard: Capítulo Dos?  8-)

The Great Underground Empire

This game cracked me up, especially the Space Witch at the end! :)  I want to walk around saying left-right now!  Fantastic job guys!

KodiakBehr

Ooooh!  I'm looking forward to trying this out.

Twirlly

The robotic spaceman voice cracked me up into little pieces LOL Loved it! -unconventional as it was... now to put myself back together again
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

Ghost

*land*

I am talking positively about Ben's new game spaceman in space. It is a silly game. And I like it a lot.
And now I am walking away to play it some more.

left right left...

Awesome crazy silly game, Ben. Only...
Spoiler

Debugger is left on. And I *always* press these buttons and then I was screwed up because my inventory refilled and I can't scroll it and now items are out of reach.
So I'll just play it again. GRINNING!
[close]

LostTrainDude

I think I don't understand the gravity of the situation, because I find this game extremely funny!
Ben & Grundislav, are a "dream team" :D
"We do not stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing."

OG

When I played this game (briefly, very briefly) I kinda got reminded of those bands that used to make good music or, those movie producers that used to produce good films that made great movies but now make not so good stuff and, just because of status expect it to (and probably will do) well. Do not get me wrong, I loved the Ben Jordan series and know this game was a piss take but... Why release it? Why waste your time and take the effort with the backgrounds etc.. It is boring, the comedy is mediocre and overall a waste of several minutes?  I guess that is probably the best review I can give this game. Hey, I am just being honest. Seriously guys.

KodiakBehr

Quote from: önker on Tue 06/11/2012 18:13:04
Why waste your time and take the effort with the backgrounds etc.. It is boring, the comedy is mediocre and overall a waste of several minutes?  I guess that is probably the best review I can give this game. Hey, I am just being honest. Seriously guys.

Probably because they don't share your views on what warrants a good use of their time.

This game was really charming.  Thanks for the laughs guys!

OG

Quote from: KodiakBehr on Tue 06/11/2012 20:43:25
Why waste your time and take the effort with the backgrounds etc.. It is boring, the comedy is mediocre and overall a waste of several minutes?  I guess that is probably the best review I can give this game. Hey, I am just being honest. Seriously guys.

Probably because they don't share your views on what warrants a good use of their time.

This game was really charming.  Thanks for the laughs guys!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc8oobYVeY0

DoorKnobHandle

When I played this game (briefly, very briefly) I kinda got reminded of those bands that used to make good music or, those movie producers that used to produce good films that made great movies but now make utter shite and, just because of status expect it to (and probably will do) well. Do not get me wrong, I loved the Ben Jordan series and know this game was a piss take but... Why release it? Why waste your time and take the effort with the backgrounds etc.. It is boring, the comedy is mediocre and overall a waste of several minutes?  I guess that is probably the best review I can give this game. Hey, I am just being honest. Seriously guys.

I like how your 'review' as you call it consists of exactly ONE point: 'the comedy is mediocre' ('it's boring' is not a point, that needs elaboration). Unfortunately, humor is very much a matter of taste and can never really be rated objectively (as seen by the number of posts here by people that enjoyed the humor very much, including me). I think you should either go into much greater detail when criticizing a game so heavily, especially if it's well-liked by the general community or just keep your opinion to yourself.

Radiant

Quote from: dkh on Tue 06/11/2012 20:50:30
I like how your 'review' as you call it consists of exactly ONE point: 'the comedy is mediocre' ('it's boring' is not a point, that needs elaboration).
Indeed. It is, in fact, space boring :)  Also, the space comedy is space mediocre, yes? Space yes!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk