Max Griff Investigates

Started by Bennett, Tue 19/03/2013 10:27:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Bennett

Hey guys,

I realise it's been 10 years since I released my last game, so I have decided to start a new ROTN game. The project itself is already half way completed, with all of the scenery and new rooms, objects and inventory items already created and the environment mapped out. The storyline is about 1/4 of the way through as well. Decided to make a nice big game for everyone with some cool new animations and music tracks perfect for creating ambience. There are even quite a few animated backgrounds in this one just to help set the scene.

I decided to go with a different feel for this game, so I decided to make it black and white. I haven't used a plugin filter for this though, instead I have modified all existing images. Because I haven't used a filter, that means all the text displayed is still in colour, and adds an artistic style when placing certain coloured objects in a room. Also, the new graphics I have drawn were first done in colour, then changed to black and white after so I can release all the images for others to use in their own games.

I won't give away any details about the game, but I'm hoping it should be finished by the end of next month (Have been super busy at work this month).

Retro Wolf

Nice to see someone else making a Reality on the Norm game! Max Griff is one of the cooler characters, and I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

Darth Mandarb

In those ten years we've developed some Forum Rules that must be followed.  Please review them and let me know (via PM) and this can be unlocked.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk