[RELEASED] Astroloco: Worst Contact

Started by MurrayL, Mon 29/10/2012 22:34:43

Previous topic - Next topic

MurrayL

Myth confirmed: The full game will have achievements!

20 of the time-sucking little bastards, in fact. For those of you who need more challenge to your adventuring.

They're not stored anywhere, by the way, since I didn't want to start fiddling around with writing files. The challenge is to see how many you can get in one playthrough. If we manage to get onto Steam, we can hook into their API for persistence.

CaptainD

Coming soon on my website... a potentially interesting interview with the guys making AstroLoco!  Possibly even before the game gets released!  It's all you ever wanted and more! 

(Don't you just hate it when people post stuff and put an exclamation mark at the end of every sentence?)

Khris

Amazing work, I love your style and this is so polished and funny, simply great.

One minor thing: the credits are those of the full game I assume, and it's kinda spoiling it a bit if you can read all the character's names already.

Adder

Looks great, and very funny, just steamlit my little part. Keep up the good work!

MurrayL

Thanks for the interview - it was a pleasure (once I got around to it)!

I noticed that BrutalGamer.com has published what may well be the very first review of Astroloco: Worst Contact!

MurrayL

It's been a long road, but the game is finally uploading to our super top secret HQ server for distribution to press and storefronts!

As soon as you can actually pay money and get the game into your grubby mitts, I'll make a new Completed Game Announcementâ,,¢. If you're one of the few who helped us out with VO, expect an email from me to say an extra special thanks (in the form of a free download code)!

It's mentioned in the game Readme, but thanks again to everyone here on the forums who've helped me along the way to my first commercial AGS game (no matter how successful or unsuccessful it may turn out to be). I have a habit of breaking the engine in my own special way, and I often don't think things through before I post, but you've all tolerated it and I'm very grateful for the help you've offered! Astroloco wouldn't exist today without you all. *sniff*

CaptainD

Hey, good to hear - I thought I'd jinxed you by doing that interview before the game's release!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk