Started by Baron, Wed 31/10/2012 01:54:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Baron

Quote from: Pönch on Wed 31/10/2012 14:54:49
assuming he's not a "love 'em and leave 'em" sort of avatar

I wouldn't necessarily make that assumption.

And since he clearly isn't practicing safe sex, so I can only assume he's a walking petri dish of STDs.

Clearly the safest sex is that which yields solid, procreative results; at least from a Darwinian perspective....

Ponch

Quote from: Baron on Thu 01/11/2012 02:12:05
Quote from: Pönch on Wed 31/10/2012 14:54:49
assuming he's not a "love 'em and leave 'em" sort of avatar

I wouldn't necessarily make that assumption.

Tell that to young Baron3Ö4!

Every night at bedtime he asks his mummy, "When is daddy coming home, Mummy?" And what is poor Ben304 supposed to tell him? Poor little lad. No father around to teach him to properly care for his monocle. That's just not the sort of thing a mom can do, now is it, Baron?

You're callous and heartless!  (wrong)  You should take a lesson from Ali. Just because you wear a monocle doesn't mean that you have to show it off to the other easily impressionable avatars. Heck, most of them have never been outside of these forums. The don't know enough about the world(wide web) to know a cad when they see one!

Baron

Quote from: Pönch on Thu 01/11/2012 02:32:03

Every night at bedtime he asks his mummy, "When is daddy coming home, Mummy?" And what is poor Ben304 supposed to tell him?

Presumably that she gets around a lot, and I don't mean in the sense of RVing.  I mean, how do I know that's not Ali's spawn?  Any bearded and bemonocled AGSer could have sired the little sprog.  I refuse to play the cuckold to Ben304's lusty hussy.

Poor little lad. No father around to teach him to properly care for his monocle. That's just not the sort of thing a mom can do, now is it, Baron?

I'm seriously not understanding why Ben304 can't pick up the pieces of her broken family like every other single-mom out there in AGS-land.  Girl-power!

You're callous and heartless!  (wrong)

Stop being so emotional and think about this rationally.  I've got to weigh the cost (in time) of all interactions with my [alleged] offspring versus the opportunity cost of not procreating at that particular moment.  Seriously, in the time it's taken me to craft this response I could have knocked up Mods and at least half of Dualnames.  Put yourself in my shoes: would you prefer at any given moment to be teaching some snot-nosed nipper how to polish his own lens, or to be riding the love-train to Impregnationville with some of the most glamorous AGS avatars of today?

ThreeOhFour

You get back here right now and be a proper father to our child, or I'll be expecting those child support payments every month. Monocles aren't cheap, you know.

The decision is yours.

Frodo

How could you turn your back on our adorable little vampire-slash-hobbit offspring?  She needs her dad around, to teach her how to keep that moustache in tip-top condition.  You heartless monster.   :tongue:

Tabata

I  tried so hard but couldn't see a thing through that damn monocle,
then it fell down and crashed â€" So  no monocle for Täbby - just because there's no dad around to teach  :cry:
Not to forget that Täbby is really busy with that Pickelhaube not to fall down, too :wink:

Don't risk loosing your current status â€" attend to all of your childs!

You've had the fun - now it's time to pay for it!  :grin:

cat

I have the monocle but there was no space left for an appropriate hat  :(

Ghost

Tabata

It worked! - Our lost son returned!

WELCOME BACK!
              :kiss:

Ponch

Baron

Ah, Ghost!  Welcome back!  Let that be a lesson to the rest of you: give dead-beat-dadism a chance to work its magic!

tzachs

Welcome back Ghost!!

Here's to you:

Ghost

I love you guys. And I mean that.

SharpLight

Quote from: Armageddon on Wed 31/10/2012 07:34:29
This is going to get confusing real quick.

Would you kindly be quiet.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk