Errand: what could possibly go wrong? (now also for Linux)

Started by Radiant, Tue 06/11/2012 11:06:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Radiant

Errand

Sara wants to go out and play in the sunshine, but she has a few errands to complete before she does that. Nothing special, just sweeping her room, feeding the dog, that sort of thing. What could possibly go wrong?
Made for last november's MAGS contest, the game features two different endings, epic soundtrack by Brassfire, and shiny artwork by Bit Priest, Gameboy, and Corby. Special kudos to Bit Priest, who stuck to drawing while his city was struck by the infamous Hurricane Sandy, and managed to complete quite a lot of art in spite of the force of nature!

The game also has a Voice Pack now. I encourage all people to check both endings because you're missing out if you only see one. The contrast between the endings is the point of the game, after all.

CaptainD

Looks interesting!  Will give it a go tonight.

Edit...

Played it.  Fun little game, I like the scoring system - first time I got 9/10, second time 5000,5000!!

It's given my nightmares about when my daughter grows up though...  8-0

Shadow1000

Beautiful art and music. Delightful and imaginative game. I got 5000/5000, ending 2.

SHADOW

Ghost

Just finished it, will need to play again for full score. Amazing effort all around, this must be one of the most fully-fleshed out MAGSs I've played.

Radiant

Quote from: Ghost on Wed 07/11/2012 19:56:04
Just finished it, will need to play again for full score. Amazing effort all around, this must be one of the most fully-fleshed out MAGSs I've played.

Hey, it's Ghost. Ghost is back, woot!

Radiant

If you enjoy this game, please check out the MAGS competition for which it was written.

gameboy

Sweet little game! Pleasant to look at and listen to. Also, nice to see a little kid as a protagonist for a change.

Anian

I don't want the world, I just want your half

Radiant

Radiant

By popular demand: now with Voice Pack! Courtesy of Noran Kojan and Byarly Bishop.

http://crystalshard.net/zip/ERRAND.ZIP

(also, people, the point of the game is the second ending. If you get 9/10 points and the first ending, you're missing out! Just so you know...)

Radiant

Thanks to Simone Secchi and Janos Biro, Errand is now available in Italian and Portuguese as well. Enjoy!

Radiant

Now also available for Linux, and we've included a German and Japanese translation: https://radiant.itch.io/errand

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk