Gray

Started by Michael2968, Wed 05/12/2012 01:08:44

Previous topic - Next topic

jediron

Many thanks to the first hint, Fitz! Wasn't that observant while at the lake. Managed to finish the game at last!

Thanks for creating such a wonderful game!  :smiley:

Fitz

Thank YOU for playing! :D

If you enjoyed the game, you might also like Gray's page on Facebook! Every day I post videos expanding on trivia that Gray mentions in the game. AND my work on the game is far from over, there will be plenty of new stuff :)

Kitty Trouble

Spoiler
Having trouble getting the stinger out.
[close]

nvm figured it out but I'm stuck...

Spoiler
Getting the pillow. I only have the stinger and the feather. I read about a blow gun in previous hints but eh? Help please.
[close]

Tabata

Quote from: chaosgodkarl on Tue 02/07/2013 08:51:13
nvm figured it out but I'm stuck...

Spoiler
Getting the pillow. I only have the stinger and the feather. I read about a blow gun in previous hints but eh? Help please.
[close]

Yes, you need to find something usable as blowgun.
Spoiler
Something in the shape of a thin pipe would do the trick.
[close]
... still no luck?
Spoiler
Search for a plant growing near the water.
[close]

Kitty Trouble

Spoiler
It won't let me take the reed unless there's something I'm not seeing.
[close]

..never mind, i could of sworn it wouldnt let me click that before. thanks

Fitz

Yeah, it's one of those pixel hunting moments in the game ;) Not the most difficult thing to spot, but the cursor only having one-pixel hotspot instead of the whole cursor's surface makes it just a little bit harder than one would like.

Btw, has anyone tried the Easter Egg Edition? There are a few additional things you can do, but they're not super easy to find. I even wrote a poem with hints for it, if anyone's interested :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk