Ghostdream

Started by Ark, Wed 13/04/2016 01:54:02

Previous topic - Next topic

KyriakosCH

Quote from: Ark on Sun 28/08/2016 03:16:49

QuoteWill be waiting to try this game!
It won't take long now. :) Even though "Acting" turned out to be a much more complex process than I thought, I'm still doing good... for an acting noob. :)

You are an inspiration to other game makers here (myself for sure) to finish our own games! :D
This is the Way - A dark allegory. My Twitter!  My Youtube!

Ark

QuoteYou are an inspiration to other game makers here (myself for sure) to finish our own games!
Thanks! You guys inspire me no less.

And... Ghostdream is finished. As was planned it was finished closer to the end of September, but I felt it's not done yet - I needed to find a way to publish the game... It was a painful process, but I did it and now the game is on Steam. I can't give a link for now, because I'm too paranoid to check it myself. 8-0 (laugh) But I will check it today and make a thread in a "Completed Game Announcements" section.

It would be very strange for me to see a super negative response to the game I loved developing so much, but I hope I am prepared for everything. And I'm already working on my next game (which rocks! (laugh) ).
Overall it was a great experience. Big thanks to the creators of AGS and everybody involved once again!  (nod)

Darth Mandarb

When you have the link (to the completed games thread) please update the first post!

Congrats on the release!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk