Beta tester(s) needed!

Started by AGA, Thu 20/12/2012 10:38:23

Previous topic - Next topic

AGA

I have been working on a new version of the AGS site for a while now.  Three months and 3500 lines of PHP later, and I think it might be ready to go.  However, much as I've tested each feature over and over in the same couple of browsers (Firefox and IE) and couple of machines, it'd be good to get a fresh perspective from some other people.

I'm not necessarily looking for more ideas for feature suggestions / tweaks, but reasonably minor adjustments could be made at this point.  I'm looking to have this all finished and rolled out by the end of this month, so this is mainly a feature and bug testing exercise, not a usability study!

So anyway, any volunteers?  I realise Christmas is the worst possible time to be asking people to devote time to nerding away for me, but the contract on the current server expires at the end of the month, so I want to be able to switch to the new host and new version by then.

MurrayL

I've got no shortage of spare time at the moment :)

Stee

I can spare part of my weekend, just send me a pm or give me a shout on irc
<Babar> do me, do me, do me! :D
<ProgZMax> I got an idea - I reached in my pocket and pulled out my Galen. <timofonic2> Maybe I'm a bit gay, enough for do multitask and being romantical

cat

I can test a bit, just PM me.

AGA

Okay, PMed the three of you.  I also set up a secret members only forum here that you should all now have access to, for the posting of feedback.

Peder 🚀

I'll gladly help test too ;).

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk