Fribbeldib (first part)

Started by MrCheminee, Sun 04/12/2011 23:39:47

Previous topic - Next topic

MrCheminee

Since I won't have any time or energy to work further on this game between now and another year, I've decided to put the game online for everyone to play.
Though the story is not completed the game has a (temporally) ending, so it is playable.

Play the unfinished version now!

http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/games.php?action=detail&id=1504

Jarem is just an average guy.
Allright, a little below average, since he is not a very lucky guy. He lost his job a few months ago and he starts to realise he never really achieved something in his life. He was always going with the flow, trying to fit in, but still felt alone.

But today is different! He woke up with this strange feeling... like from now on a guardian angel is watching over his shoulder. Not much later he will find out his aunt died, she accidently fell out of a window...

arj0n

MrCheminee

arj0n

Haven't had the time to play this, but will try it this weekend and will definitely let you know  ;)

MrCheminee

Allright, I hope you'll like it!

arj0n

It should be my bluecup of tea according of what I've seen of the ingame humor...  ;)

Khris

I gave this a shot and i really like it!

It could do with a bit more polish in the graphics department but it's quirky (in a good way) and funny and also well done from a technical point of view.

Definitely worth checking out.

MrCheminee

Thanks! That's great to hear!  :D
I know I am not good at all with graphics, but my next project will have a slightly higher resolution.

Meystari F

That nametitle Fribbe...

wtf ???? That name is so very like my nickname.  :o

Ok I'll download it and give it a try.  :P

MrCheminee

Also, I renewed the download link.

SarahLiz

Looks cute!  I'll definitely download & give it a whirl. 

MrCheminee

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk