AGS Awards 2012 (Winners!)

Started by , Thu 03/01/2013 02:36:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Tramponline

ARRRHHH! All that peer pressure!
If our shakey cow and even icy go all 'Reservoir Dogs', I suppose I'll have to come up with some fancy pants garment as well.
Darn, I wish I wasn't just a head! :tongue: :cool:

By the way, never used IRC before.

Are there major differences (disadvantages) using the browser instead of an irc client software?

Ghost

I'm gonna sing the waitin' song!

Waiting, waiting waiting,
for the ceremony,
spiting spriting spriting,

Looking forward to seeing y'all!

miguel

I'll be at work tonight but hopefully the hired crew for lights and sound will be Portuguese meaning they'll be late and stuff won't work! That way I can join in around midnight for champagne and recreational drugs!
Maybe I'll even catch Ghost's Singing Number!
To the security guys: Ponch will be packing iron! Look out for a bandana because it's a sign!

Have fun guys!
Working on a RON game!!!!!

Stee

Quote from: bicilotti on Sat 23/03/2013 08:29:14
Quote from: icey games on Sat 23/03/2013 04:45:49
Also is there not gonna be a AGS awards game this year?

No, I wasn't able to fix the security issues with the .exe (i.e. a malicious third party able to break the ceremony).
Nice suit!

It's hardly a problem if the malicious third party isn't around. Can we rename them the AGSA Awards now since they are on the AGSA Server?
<Babar> do me, do me, do me! :D
<ProgZMax> I got an idea - I reached in my pocket and pulled out my Galen. <timofonic2> Maybe I'm a bit gay, enough for do multitask and being romantical

cat

Quote from: Tramponline on Sat 23/03/2013 11:08:00
If our shakey cow and even icy go all 'Reservoir Dogs', I suppose I'll have to come up with some fancy pants garment as well.

Yes, you have to!  :-D

Tabata

Quote from: cat on Sat 23/03/2013 11:53:58

Yes, you have to!  :-D

Special family occasions deserve to be celebrated in a special outfit   (nod)
So go ahead and put a bit of effort into it like we did, too   :wink:

Peder 🚀

Quote from: Stee on Sat 23/03/2013 11:21:25
Can we rename them the AGSA Awards now since they are on the AGSA Server?

If you did not know already this very forum and the AGS site is hosted on the AGSA server too ;).
And the old #AGS is not really even "official" in itself. I don't really see why you are trying to make this such a big deal neither :-\.

abstauber

This is today? Count me in! Timezone is GMT I suppose?

Peder 🚀

Stee

Quote from: Peder Johnsen+ on Sat 23/03/2013 14:06:05

If you did not know already this very forum and the AGS site is hosted on the AGSA server too ;).
And the old #AGS is not really even "official" in itself. I don't really see why you are trying to make this such a big deal neither :-\.

Tradition Peder. Also the AGS IRC awards game thingy would work Out of The Box then too. Some changes are a bit silly when they are unnecessary and create extra work
<Babar> do me, do me, do me! :D
<ProgZMax> I got an idea - I reached in my pocket and pulled out my Galen. <timofonic2> Maybe I'm a bit gay, enough for do multitask and being romantical

an Urpney

Quote from: Tabata on Sat 23/03/2013 12:04:31
So go ahead and put a bit of effort into it like we did, too   :wink:

Hope Grim won't mind me messing with my Giant Zombie Cat avatar...
Born to the sound of marching feet,
Trained as a military elite.
Each of us drilled and singled out to be,
An Urpney.

Tabata

abstauber

bicilotti

bicilotti

Are there major differences (disadvantages) using the browser instead of an irc client software?

I feel the average irc client to be more versatile and less of a resource hog in comparison to the browser thing (firefox stole my RAM anyone? :P ); but that's pretty much it, mibbit does its job!

edit: lel double post

Stupot

Woohoo, party time. I've already found my complementary Champagne, cheers. I'm just sniffing it, I promise I won't drink it until 8 o'clock.

Mibbit is fine for me. I haven't used a proper client in years (not that I use IRC much at all).

Chicky

Everyone look so posh! Tell me i'm pretty :=

Tabata

Quote from: Chicky on Sat 23/03/2013 16:55:00
Everyone look so posh! Tell me i'm pretty :=
You are looking sooo beautiful!
May I ask for the next dance while we are in 'Saturday Night Fever!?   

bicilotti

Ceremony in two hours! Get ready folks!

Anian

Is there a red carpet and/or afterparty?
I don't want the world, I just want your half

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk