AGS Awards 2012 (Winners!)

Started by , Thu 03/01/2013 02:36:43

Previous topic - Next topic

tzachs

Woohoo!! Thanks to everybody who voted!  ;-D
And congratulations to everybody who made a game this year, be them nominated or not.

bicilotti

Voting is open!
There are threee weeks to cast them votes, so you take your time to try all the games out and ponder a bit on your choices!

pcj

Sweet, voted. :D
Space Quest: Vohaul Strikes Back is now available to download!

Crimson Wizard

I am really divided between "Resonance" and "Cat Lady" in some of the nominations. Can't decide. Argh! :(

JSH

Voted now! I was sad that Primordia and Donna: Avenger of Blood didn't make it to the list, should have remembered to nominate them myself :/

an Urpney

I don't think Primordia was on the list... I tried to nominate it but couldn't find it.
Donna - it's a shame... Guess many people forgot about it over the year.

Quote from: Crimson Wizard on Mon 18/02/2013 13:52:41
I am really divided between "Resonance" and "Cat Lady" in some of the nominations. Can't decide. Argh! :(

Same here...
Born to the sound of marching feet,
Trained as a military elite.
Each of us drilled and singled out to be,
An Urpney.

AGA

Primordia wasn't in the games page, so doesn't count.  Them's the rules!

Donna did get a fair number of votes, but unfortunately people tend to vote their favourite game for every category, no matter how relevant is really is.

CaptainD

I'm getting the big red "YOU HAVEN'T VOTED YET" sign even though I've done my votes and they seem to have gone through okay... do I need to vote again?

bicilotti

Quote from: CaptainD on Mon 18/02/2013 16:13:41
I'm getting the big red "YOU HAVEN'T VOTED YET" sign even though I've done my votes and they seem to have gone through okay... do I need to vote again?

You have indeed voted. I will prod AGA.

AGA

selmiak

still seeing not voted on both the forum and the vote page even though I voted. So I'm not sure if my vote is counted or not...
did I vote for the wrong games maybe?

AGA

You've voted.

The vote page doesn't change if you've already voted though, you can keep resubmitting your votes up until the deadline, overwriting your previous votes each time.

pcj

Did I vote? It says I didn't, even though I did.

AGA

You too.  Should hopefully be fixed now?!?!

pcj

Andail

I'll draw a consolation prize trophy for Donna!

Tramponline

Quote from: AGA on Mon 18/02/2013 21:12:29
You too.  Should hopefully be fixed now?!?!

This issue seems to persist. Voted, but the red text of the banner is still claiming I didn't.
As long as our votes count, I don't mind.

/tramp shakes fist at evil mocking & taunting banner!

bicilotti

Quote from: Tramponline on Tue 19/02/2013 17:49:56
This issue seems to persist. Voted, but the red text of the banner is still claiming I didn't.
As long as our votes count, I don't mind.

I can confirm you have voted (more in general, I can confirm that we are receiving votes; it's just a very nasty bug).

Anian

Quote from: bicilotti on Tue 19/02/2013 20:08:03I can confirm you have voted (more in general, I can confirm that we are receiving votes; it's just a very nasty bug).
Was just about to ask abut that, glad it's okay.
I don't want the world, I just want your half

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk